Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    wise choice
    Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Leave him alone, his ancestors were stolen from his other ancestors who sold them.
    Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Lmao, he dont mind that doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      Blacks in the states are disproportionately impoverished because of culture. Fractured families and government dependence is what perpetuates the cycle that all other ethnic groups in America have broken out of.

What made your previous question stupid, however, was suggesting that SES in modern day America suggests a greater injustice than the Middle East has ever seen. This further validates my theory that most Americans have absolutely no knowledge of world history. Even today, the Middle East has severely oppressed groups for ****s sake. I'm talking about real oppression too, not playing the victim like modern day black Americans do.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=716371

Comment

• When DaQuan LaShaun and DeVon decide to get a job and help raise their 20 kids instead of selling drugs, hanging at "da club" and "busting raw nutz into hoez" and creating more unwanted children, then maybe blacks in America will advance as a race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
          Blacks in the states are disproportionately impoverished because of culture. Fractured families and government dependence is what perpetuates the cycle that all other ethnic groups in America have broken out of.

What made your previous question stupid, however, was suggesting that SES in modern day America suggests a greater injustice than the Middle East has ever seen. This further validates my theory that most Americans have absolutely no knowledge of world history. Even today, the Middle East has severely oppressed groups for ****s sake. I'm talking about real oppression too, not playing the victim like modern day black Americans do.

yeah, an underclass that happened to be the imported and used for slave labor is just playing the victim! and the period of jim crow in the south following abolitition had nothing to do with a variation in SES.

blacks are just dumb and violent! bad fathers and mother, too! it's just inherent in blackness to be dumb and abandon your kids!

amiright?

Comment

• You stupid ****s the amount of times I've been quoted by you savages is unbelievable. //// the stupid **** talks about accountability and how Africans were selling slaves do you deny that some slaves were stolen forcefully? You ignorant liar?

It's funny the amount of Genocides that have been committed by white people and how they can continually find a way to make themselves the victim.

And even attack the real victim for expressing themselves, you people are really sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              You stupid ****s the amount of times I've been quoted by you savages is unbelievable. //// the stupid **** talks about accountability and how Africans were selling slaves do you deny that some slaves were stolen forcefully? You ignorant liar?

It's funny the amount of Genocides that have been committed by white people and how they can continually find a way to make themselves the victim.

And even attack the real victim for expressing themselves, you people are really sick.
              Sorry, why are you a victim?

Comment

• There's a lot of decent suggestions there that I agree with, but it's time America rids itself of the slavery victim complex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
                  When DaQuan LaShaun and DeVon decide to get a job and help raise their 20 kids instead of selling drugs, hanging at "da club" and "busting raw nutz into hoez" and creating more unwanted children, then maybe blacks in America will advance as a race.
                  that made me laugh out loud for some reason

Comment

• Honesty they should thank slavery. Otherwise, they'd still be in Africa. I don't think any of them want that. I'm talking about the modern day AA not the actual slaves.

Comment

• Better ask your muslim peeps who enslaved your asses long ago for that money. Oh sorry, I guess they don't do reparations.

Comment

Working...
                      X