No announcement yet.

Older games you're currently playing through for the first time or revisiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Have u played new Vegas,, I thought it was a pretty fun fallout game and has some of the hardest parts in any fallout game.. 3 was harder overall, but some parts on new Vegas are damn near impossible, like a mining area infested with all these deathclaws.. Some very tricky stuff
    Just finished off Fallout 3 yesterday ending with the Quests in Point Lookout. That place was creepy as **** with all them mutated hillbillies.
    I'll probably buy New Vegas and lol thanks for the heads up with the death claws. They move so frickin fast it's and its dangerous when your AP points are low, so you got to pick your shots or run like a b*tch!

Comment

Skyrim. Gonna be my 3rd time playing I'm pissed off they patched the book glitch but it should be fun actually playing threw the game instead of blowing threw quest.

Anybody got any leveling tips ? Preferably in smithing archery and block

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Golden eye is literally the grandfather of all modern FPS I still remember playing multi player for hours with friends and to think the multi player just barely made it in the game they werent even planning on having it at firs it was just added on . Also it started my gaming trolling career pissing ppl off when i picked Odjob

doom on PC is the great grandfather then lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          doom on PC is the great grandfather then lol
          Wolfenstein is the great great grandfather then.. That was the first one ever

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Wolfenstein is the great great grandfather then.. That was the first one ever
            you're right, how could i forget. believe it or not, there are still people today who play a ported version of wolfenstein online, same thing with doom.

a few years back i played skulltag, which was basically a port of doom which allowed ppl to play online together deathmatch, coop, anything. im too young to have played those games back in there haydays but i always had an appreciation for them, and they're still fun to play today and i have my own version of nostalgia just playing them a few years ago

Comment

telltale's hector for the ipad was so good... twas an excellent game....

im looking forward playing GTA san andreas in the iPad next weekend...

Comment

I'm playing WarioWare inc on my phone that shiiit is funny

Comment

Working...
                X