No announcement yet.

Double Standards Pac/Bradley Chavez/Vera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Not at all man,Vera actually busted Chavez up..Manny didnt bust Bradley up at all
    Getting busted up isn't always indicative of winning a fight. Scoring a draw for Chavez Jr.-Vera wasn't that unreasonable. Scoring anymore than 5 for Bradley is hard to take seriously.

Comment

Pacquiao toyed with Bradley 11-1

Chavez actually beat Vera pretty handily

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
        Why is it that Bradley got Death threats from fans just cuz he won a close fight

but when chavez basically bribed the judges to get the win over vera there is no outcry from the public?
        I think it has to do with the caliber of fighters. Pac is arguably one of greatest fighters ever and Chavez is well Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
          Why is it that Bradley got Death threats from fans just cuz he won a close fight

but when chavez basically bribed the judges to get the win over vera there is no outcry from the public?
          Chavez outboxed the ***** out of Vera bro, Vera's pitty pats where all glove. Jr was laying the hammer down, better get your eyes checked.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Chavez outboxed the ***** out of Vera bro, Vera's pitty pats where all glove. Jr was laying the hammer down, better get your eyes checked.
            What hammer was this? did it have a fisher price tag on it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Not at all man,Vera actually busted Chavez up..Manny didnt bust Bradley up at all
              Black Power brah!

Comment

Nobody really cares about Vera compared to Pacquiao lol

Comment

Because your face is untouched.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Getting busted up isn't always indicative of winning a fight. Scoring a draw for Chavez Jr.-Vera wasn't that unreasonable. Scoring anymore than 5 for Bradley is hard to take seriously.
                    I can't believe no one scored Chavez/Vera for Chavez. I can see how he could get 6 rounds. Vera's rounds were more decisive, but there were enough where Chavez's heavier punches could win him the round over Vera's activity.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I can't believe no one scored Chavez/Vera for Chavez. I can see how he could get 6 rounds. Vera's rounds were more decisive, but there were enough where Chavez's heavier punches could win him the round over Vera's activity.
                      I thought it was close aswell.

Comment

Working...
                      X