Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamed vs Marquez was once considered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamed never beats JMM, no way no how. But in an alternate universe and JMM had beat Hamed not Barrera, and someone asked me if Hamed beats Barrera is have said yeah

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      He lasted 36 against Pacman but wont last 3 against Hamed? Wow.
      Hamed hit a lot harder than Pacquiao.

Comment

Didn't Steward pretty much say that there was no way he was putting Hamed in with Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Didn't Steward pretty much say that there was no way he was putting Hamed in with Marquez?
          You think Steward had any power to make decisions? It's a fact that Naseem offered JMM his biggest pay day and he turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Hamed hit a lot harder than Pacquiao.
            I wonder how people get to that conclusion. Hamed never faced a guy with a tested chin. He was facing C level competition all his career. Fan boys dont seem to understand that.

Pac KTFO a natural 140lber. He has some decent power. He overwhelms most of his fighters. I dont see Hamed being any harder.

The best fighter Hamed faced, he lost to. I cant understand all this claim of him beating JMM when JMM boxing skills are on a different level.

Comment

I wonder how people get to that conclusion. Hamed never faced a guy with a tested chin. He was facing C level competition all his career. Fan boys dont seem to understand that.

Pac KTFO a natural 140lber. He has some decent power. He overwhelms most of his fighters. I dont see Hamed being any harder.

The best fighter Hamed faced, he lost to. I cant understand all this claim of him beating JMM when JMM boxing skills are on a different level.
              C level comp? Look at the video in my post on the front Page. All 4 of the top fighters in the division turned down their biggest pay days to fight Naseem. Naseem was a 1 punch KO fighter Pacquiao isn't. Barrera respected Naseems power a hell of a lot more than he did Pacquiao's.

Edit: 10 of Naseems opponents he beat held a world title at some time in their careers. C level comp? LOL
              Last edited by Jam Jars; 08-06-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

C level comp? Look at the video in my post on the front Page. All 4 of the top fighters in the division turned down their biggest pay days to fight Naseem. Naseem was a 1 punch KO fighter Pacquiao isn't. Barrera respected Naseems power a hell of a lot more than he did Pacquiao's.
                Yeah, C level competition. Vazquez and Soto were battle worn. Them ranking higher than Norwood and JMM didnt make them better competition. Even Antonio Cermeņo was a better test for him.

It wasnt about respecting the power, it was about styles. MAB fought very intelligent against Hamed. Pac overwhelm him.

Comment

Edit: 10 of Naseems opponents he beat held a world title at some time in their careers. C level comp? LOL
                  You know how many C level comp hold titles? A lot. You are a fan boy that overate him. He step up in competition and he gets handle easy. But apparently at 28 he became lazy and not training hard. Yeah right. Step up in class and that is what happens. You know what Chavez did when he step up in class? He murk LaPorte, Rosario. Beat Ramirez, Mayweather, Taylor. That is what a great fighter do. They dont lack discipline.

Comment

Pacquiao had 1 punch power in the feather weight division

Comment

You know how many C level comp hold titles? A lot. You are a fan boy that overate him. He step up in competition and he gets handle easy. But apparently at 28 he became lazy and not training hard. Yeah right. Step up in class and that is what happens. You know what Chavez did when he step up in class? He murk LaPorte, Rosario. Beat Ramirez, Mayweather, Taylor. That is what a great fighter do. They dont lack discipline.
                      Like JMM did with Norwood? Chris John (the robbery that wasn't)? Or Pacquiao in his defeats? All much lesser fighters than Barrera that Naseem lost to.

Comment

Working...
                      X