Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez is DYING to fight the HUGE Chavez but is too small to fight Bute or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just dumb. He fights at 154 and 160. Why does he have to jump up again? He doesn't want to fight at that weight and I don't blame him. A fight with JCCJ makes the most sense as they are in the same weight class. How hard is this to comprehend? At least when he is calling out smaller guys in Mayweather and Pacquiao, he's willing to sacrifice some weight.

Comment

what i find interesting is usually when a guy doesnt have any more challenges left in his division he usually move up and challenge bigger guys not going down to pick on smaller guys..

Comment

with chavez its personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          Dmitri Pirog, Felix Sturm & Peter Quillin
          sergio will fight them tell em to step up

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            What sense does this make? Is he afraid of Ward & Butes boxing skill?
            Do Ward and Bute make the 160 weight limit? Now does Chavez?

well I guess that answers you question doesn't it?

Comment

They are WAITING FOR YOU ***AVILLA!

Comment

The guy is 37. He doesn't have much time left. He paid his dues now all her wants is a big money fight. Pretty smiple to understand. He cant waste his time fighting guys like pirog who isnt tested any way.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                  what i find interesting is usually when a guy doesnt have any more challenges left in his division he usually move up and challenge bigger guys not going down to pick on smaller guys..
                  Yo Pac fan Marquez and Bradley aren't WW. Tell your guy to move up or doesn't that count for him anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                    The guy is 37. He doesn't have much time left. He paid his dues now all her wants is a big money fight. Pretty smiple to understand. He cant waste his time fighting guys like pirog who isnt tested any way.
                    But why he's a ****ing hypocrite wanting to fight smaller fighters in Pacquiao or Mayweather... but when there are talks of Andre Ward fighting him, then no that's bull**** that's not fair!!

I mean if he were more honest with what he wants, then ok...but he's not

He's an hypocrite

Comment

I'm starting to see that people want Martinez to take an unnecessary risk. Why does Sergio have to move up to 168, when he can simply move down to 154 instead? If anything, you should be saying that Chavez is the one who should be at SMW, since he's the one consistently re-hydrating above the LHW limit. Chavez has the belt that Martinez was stripped of, why wouldn't he want to fight him? He's in his weight class, has a belt, and represents a good pay-day. I'm hoping Murray beats Chavez so much, cuz Murray has already stated that he would plan to fight Sergio after he beats JCC.

Andre Ward already has competition at his weight class, there's no legitimate reason for them to fight imho.

Comment

Working...
                      X