Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does NATIONALITY influence you rooting for a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all. I probably like Rios and Ortiz more because they're from super close by, but they're both exciting and I cant imagine not liking them anyway. Other than that Ive never even thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
      None of these are nationalities.
      come on now dawgy......less not get annal........I think we all know what he meant.......hahahhahhaa

Comment

not at all

Comment

not at all...........color and nationalism doesnt exist to me

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
            None of these are nationalities.
            Thank you , sir.

While I recognize that, I guess I should clarify by saying that OTHER than the fighters from Latino cultures, I tend to view the rest pretty equally.

My fav all time fighters are Tito, Pernell, Ortiz (No, not Victor), Casamayor, etc.

Current favs include Yuri, Ismayl (my avy), Sergio, Floyd, Cobra, Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              What if your son brought home a WHITE boyfriend?

Comment

Nationality sometimes gets my initial attention with up and comers but its the style/personality that keeps me a fan.

When researching boxers of the past, I do research more on fighters with a similar heritage to me.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  Nationality sometimes gets my initial attention with up and comers but its the style/personality that keeps me a fan.

When researching boxers of the past, I do research more on fighters with a similar heritage to me.
                  Mad, what is your heritage?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

Comment

At the moment it means nothing, but the day that Greece get a World Class boxer I'mma be hanging off his balls and swearing he's the greatest till I die, if that day ever comes anyway, doesn't look like it will any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X