Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impressed by AJ? I am sure as heck not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressed by AJ? I am sure as heck not!

After his performance tonight, he has terrible stamina.. slow as molasses passed the 4th, but I'll give him a check for power. He definitely has KO power...

I think AJ is an overrated hype job, if Dillian was more accurate and had decent stamina he would of taken the cake honestly.

Tyson Fury, Wladimir Klitschko, Bryant Jennings (possible), Deontay Wilder, and Alexander Povetkin ALL beat AJ. Unless AJ clears them out within 4.

A couple questions have been answered in this fight.

AJ's chin is flaky, that's a definite answer.
    AJ's stamina is garbage.

So who here is excited to see AJ get exposed by one of those men I named?

Comment

I am impressed. He'll destroy Wilder.

No fighter is perfect.

Remember, Cassius Clay was knocked down by Henry Cooper.

Comment

All things he can work on now they have been brought to attention, Joshua is work in progress he's got a long way to go before he's the finished product.

Comment

He got wobbled.

As soon as he shook the effects, he went back to being in control.

I was impressed as HW's can normally lose their gut check fight, but Joshua not only survived his but came back to end it in devastating fashion.

This will make him a better fighter.

Comment

I'm impressed by him. He got hurt, he was stiff and then he adjusted, broke his opponent down, and then stopped him late. He still has work to do but I like what I see from him.

Comment

This is why I hate boxing fans, if a fighter isnt perfect, than he's a "overrated hype job".

This **** needs to stop.

Comment

Whyte > Stiverne.

Not sure where you're getting the idea that Wilder > Joshua? I don't think AJ is ready for Povetkin, Fury, or Klitschko, but give him another year or so and I think it's plausible.

I was impressed with how well he adapted as the fight went on. Yeah, he had a bad round in the 2nd, but he handled himself well.

Comment

It was a good learning fight for him and one he needed.

Most heavyweight prospects get a reality check at some point and this was his tonight

Whyte was no patsy, he'd be wilders best or second best opponent, and joshua is at a much earlier stage then wilder

Comment

I was really impressed with Joshua's ability to calm himself down and reset. Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                    X