Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Jenkins on anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Well, Sam Eggington is clearly the s.hit.

Nobody picked him out.

21-years-old.
      Looks good doesnt he?

Very natural fighter. Beat the crap out of Foot tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Looks good doesnt he?

Very natural fighter. Beat the crap out of Foot tonight
        Yes eggington was brilliant. Mind you isn't he a bit big for welter?

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          yea i saw that interview. ive not seen enough of him, but hes stopping people who are guys that shouldnt be stopped. Certainly not for a prospect.

So far in our picks we have

Slimshandy69-Billy joe saunders
          Hughass-Bradley saunders
          craig-callum smith
          Tuggers-Anthony Joshua
          Fury monk-Luke Campbell

Ill keep all prospects updated and see whos the best at spotting UK Talent...
          Id go for Luke Campbell however he is aged 27 (yes same age with Groves), but i think he will go on to do great things on the World Stage
          Bradley Saunders - I dont think he will achieve a world title he is lacking imo
          Callum Smith - he is looking good but like Chavez Jr/ Broner was when he is fighting guys who are much smaller than him, not convinced he has good power, when he has to move up to light heavy not sure how good he will be, think he should be able to win a world title of a weak champion at some point though.

Anthony Joshua - Think he is doing great so far but, so far his chin as not been checked. Eddie is making backwards steps now putting him in with Gary Cornish FFS, He needs to fight a proper step up test. If his chin holds up he could be great

BJ Saunders - Think he will probably world champion one day, he can beat Andy Lee by out boxing if he can avoid getting KO'd, this is very possible, however, late on BJS stamina is not the best, he could do with a lot of strength and conditioning work, to work on boasting stamina and power the too things that could be improved.

Also
          Hughie Fury, did great at youth level, good fundamentals, think he could be part of the next generation too, will also see how he takes a big punch, Think he will be in top 10 world heavyweights in a couple of years time.

Kal Yafai

Injuries seem to have set back this guy, shame, he is up there, Eddie needs to step him up now hes back from injury instead of these no point fights

Sam Eggington

Did well last night, still only 21 think he has the potential to get be a top welterweight in future, there is too much good talent at WW, think Spence will be the top guy in a couple of years, after Brook move up, Sam has lots of time

Andrew Selby

This guy has an awesome skill set, who knows if he will ever turn professional seen as the lack of money at those low weights, maybe he is happy with the money of WSB. A great talent none the less

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            Yes eggington was brilliant. Mind you isn't he a bit big for welter?
            He's like 5'11 i think so not Paul Williams big. Very skinny too

I like that hes a tall guy who can punch pretty well from long distance, but also be rough on the inside. Early days but he has a great domestic record for a 21 year old without a big Am background.

Look forward to watching him. Kind of guy I dont want to make any grand predictions about, just see what happens fight by fight

Comment

• Anyone been following Boy Jones Jnr on Boxnation?

19 years old. Enjoyable to watch.

Reckon he looks decent, even if he has the body of an Auschwitz inmate

Comment

Anyone been following Boy Jones Jnr on Boxnation?

19 years old. Enjoyable to watch.

Reckon he looks decent, even if he has the body of an Auschwitz inmate
                Highlights of last fight. How about a 6ft tall Super Featherweight whos great on the inside and has good countering ability?

Classy as ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Humean View Post
                  Chris Eubank jr will definitely become a world champion at either 160 or 168. I'd be surprised if Billy Joe Saunders became a world champ.
                  This was a classic comment from me

Comment

• Originally posted by Humean View Post
                    This was a classic comment from me
                    if it helps it looks like both are trying their best to flush their careers down the ****ter.

Shame as i think both are talented. If you could put BJS boxing brain into CEjrs natural talent and physical fitness we could have a pretty decent fighter on our hands!

Comment

if it helps it looks like both are trying their best to flush their careers down the ****ter.

Shame as i think both are talented. If you could put BJS boxing brain into CEjrs natural talent and physical fitness we could have a pretty decent fighter on our hands!
                      Yeah you would have one of the finest ever British middleweights if you could merge their best qualities. God knows what is next for Eubank Jr, it is time for him to tell his lunatic of a father to piss off. If Eubank Jr fought Saunders again he'd probably be a world champion, it is so easy and sensible a decision to make but clearly not for Eubank Sr. I'm not sure we'll ever see Saunders back in the shape he was for the Andy Lee fight, not unless he actually learns his lesson from all the mistakes he's made this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X