Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you critize Mayweather if he took the Manny fight in sept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you critize Mayweather if he took the Manny fight in sept?

Will you accept it as a legit fight? if not what would Pacquaio have to do to redeem himself as a viable opponent? I personally see no opponent around the 147 that will bring back manny viability back to a "okay he a real threat to mayweather" level. However in that same breath if Mayweather start looking worse or not as good as we expect then what now? Does that fight lend legiticamacy?

I personally still wouldn't mind watching it.

BTW this pic made me make this thread.

Timing would be right for Floyd.

Comment

Floyd would have to lose to Guerrero for me to approve. I'd be very disappointed otherwise.

Comment

I expect Floyds performance to start deteriorating with every fight at this point.

Comment

who would'nt ...thats basiclly what floyd does...wait till the fighter is beaten then fights them...the biggest b1tch in the prizefighting history is floyd , bar none

Comment

This is the typical Mayweather move so it wouldn't be surprising.

His fanatics will start making it out to be like Pac never got knocked out by Marquez.

Comment

I don't think he will ever fight Pacquiao. Ever. It is what it is.

Comment

Pacquiao and his peeps will never want anything to do with a Floyd fight maybe unless its their very last fight. They should have agreed to that 14 day cut off instead of demanding 24 days. Its Pacquiaos fault.

Comment

Even if he waits till after Pac get 2 good wins under his belt a fight with Pac will mean nothing now.

Comment

depends on how pacquiao looks in april and who his opponent is it def wont be the great fight it would have been but ill definately still watch

Comment

Working...
                    X