Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many PRIME Hall of Famers has Bernard Hopkins beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry schooling the fΠck out of Freedom?!? Lololololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Once Mike Tyson lost to Lewis, Wlad never pursued a fight with him. They could have fought him around the time he fought Williams and McBride, but they respected him too much to go after the faded version.
      I disagree. Lewis looked really good during that time. He did beat a shell of Mike Tyson, but did fight very smart. He knocked out Rahman with one of the biggest right hands ever. I think they felt Wlad was not ready to fight Lewis at that time and I'm sure most people think the same way. Wlad went on to get stopped two times by fighters that were no where on the same level as a 37 year old Lewis.

Comment

Trinidad counts. He beat the hell out of Joppy at middleweight, yet I voted 0. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Larry schooling the fΠck out of Freedom?!? Lololololololol
          Why would he choose Hopkins out of all people???i mean really??1st they compare Wlad to Floyd now he is trying to pick on Hopkins???really??you cant pick apart ATG'S resume when wlad and vitali combined have 0 prime or past prime hall of famers on their resumes..thats crazy..i mean the only hall of famer either faced left vitali looking like the terminator

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
            I disagree. Lewis looked really good during that time. He did beat a shell of Mike Tyson, but did fight very smart. He knocked out Rahman with one of the biggest right hands ever. I think they felt Wlad was not ready to fight Lewis at that time and I'm sure most people think the same way. Wlad went on to get stopped two times by fighters that were no where on the same level as a 37 year old Lewis.
            I was referring to Tyson, not Lewis.

Comment

inferiority complex by americans is astonishing, they rather spend time talking about the klits lol. winning

Comment

Other guy simply asked how man hall of famers did either brother beat PERIOD

he goes and adds prime and best weight class to his question...lmfao

this guy is a joke and a clown and needs to just realize the heavyweight division is ****..no 1 in that division besides Wlad will see the hall of fame..vitali has a shot but his resume is pathetically weak even in a weak ass division

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  inferiority complex by americans is astonishing, they rather spend time talking about the klits lol. winning
                  well thats why the thread was made cause tunney got butthutt and only made it worse making this thread

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Why would he choose Hopkins out of all people???i mean really??1st they compare Wlad to Floyd now he is trying to pick on Hopkins???really??you cant pick apart ATG'S resume when wlad and vitali combined have 0 prime or past prime hall of famers on their resumes..thats crazy..i mean the only hall of famer either faced left vitali looking like the terminator

Lol. Whats funny is Hopkins resume is better than both Klitchkos combined. Im sure if a poll was created everyone would say the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      At their best weight division?
                      LMAO!!!! He added a wrinkle to it!!!!!!!!!

This place is hilarious, man. Boy I tell you.

Comment

Working...
                      X