Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Haye targeting the faded age 41 not a rematch with age 37 Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Punch resistance decreases with age, Vitali is age 41 now.

True, but shouldn't a fighter want to avenge his losses?

No, Wlad is the better of the two, except he doesn't have the iron chin.
    Did Wlad avenge his KO losses to Purity and Sanders?

Haye got owned by Wlad and Vitali is older and the other top champion. why wouldnt he want the fight? That's all the reason you need.

Comment

Vitali never promised Haye anything.

But I'd love to see Vitali knock Haye out.
      So why are you so scared of this fight happening?

It sounds very much like you think Gaye will KO Vitali.

Comment

David Haye's world revolves around the Klitschkos.
        ...and yours revolves around him being an opponent you love to hate. Without him the Klits' reign would have been extraordinarily boring. At least he's brought some excitement to the division. After all, you make ten threads a day about talking about Haye. That alone is pretty significant.
        Last edited by BennyST; 10-21-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          ...and yours revolves around him being an opponent you love to hate. Without him the Klits' reign would have been extraordinarily boring. At least he's brought some excitement to the division. After all, you make ten threads a day about talking about Haye. That alone is pretty significant.
          No, you're a liar. This is the only thread I've made about Haye in 2012.

The Klitschkos reign has been exciting and impressive, not boring.

Haye is a liar and a fraud. No one can honestly say his flopping against Wladimir or his fights with Audrey and Valuev were exciting.

Comment

Haye - Vitali is a completely different fight. Vitali basically has no defense and this gives Haye a much better chance, there's no safety first approach and the fight won't be controlled by a phenumatic jab.
            Personally I still think Haye gets bombed out in the mid rounds, but surely it'll be a more exciting fight than the one against Wlad. No chance it goes the distance.

Comment

I used to enjoy your threads Freedom, but your blatant bias and constant whining about Haye (in the amount of hate posts, more so than threads) is really boring, but most of all embarrassing for you. It's getting to the level where its almost like a Pacquiao/Mayweather fanboy war.

Please stop.

But to try answer, Wlad wouldnt accept a rematch unless Haye had a title. Vitali is the fight people want to see, and its the easiest way for him to fight for a title and against a Klitschko. If you can't see that, i'm sorry. But its something you can't really twist.

Comment

He doesnt really want to fight him, he just wants a few more million in the bank.

Comment

People always criticize Wlad for not rematching Sanders.

Why does Haye have no interest in avenging his loss to Wladimir?

Comment

Comment

Because Vitali might actually fight him and make the mistakes Haye needs him to make in order to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X