Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mejicanos y Cubanos sangrando x la herida esta noche (LOL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mejicanos y Cubanos sangrando x la herida esta noche (LOL)

Some people in this forum cant take a loss and give props to Juanma...

Personally I thought that Juanma could nt beat Marquez and I was the only one in my living room tonight that was giving Marquez the edge.

However I was proven wrong and I have to give Juanma the props tonight he really took big shots and stood there like a man.

Why are some people in this forum sangrando xla herida...

This means their pride has been hurt and they cant accept that Juanma is reallya a top champ.

LOL I guess this time is Puerto Rico celebrating and Mexicans eating tacos and crying waahhh wahhhh

Marquez landed enough flush shots to have buried Lopez if his chin was suspect, Lopez was never hurt in the fight, even that one instance was just a buzz nothing more. On the other hand, he hurt marquez several times, and i think Marquez knew he couldnt hurt him and quit.

Comment

Full props to that beast Juanma, yes the loss hurts as a Mexican but you guys have a force to be reckon with over there at Puerto Rican

I'm still gonna root for Gamboa to knock his head off though lol

Comment

Props to Juama dude is a beast cant wait till he fights Gamboa or pelechin.

Comment

Los mejicanos estaran llorando pero los cubanos estamos celebrando porque nos hemos dado cuenta que your boy se las va a ver muy mal con la velocidad y poder de Gamboa....si yo soy Arum lo alejo de Gamboa lo mas posible por el bien de la salud de Juanma

Comment

Working...
          X