And her songs are awesome

Comment

She'd get it quick.

Comment

I don't like her nose for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
            I don't like her nose for some reason.
            It is a fair size. But we all know you're only looking at her feet man haha

Comment

she looks like my x girlfriend. i had to break it off with her cause she was moving too fast. you know how that is...well, you geeks probably don't know.

Comment

Not because of how she looks. She seems heavily against being viewed as any sort of sex symbol. I'm just going along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Not because of how she looks. She seems heavily against being viewed as any sort of sex symbol. I'm just going along with it.
                  Maybe a few years back. But she said in a recent interview she'd like to see herself featured in FHM lists and stuff.

And her live outfits are pretty racy these days. I saw her live last week, I kinda lucked out, she was dressed pretty demurely for the gig I attended.

Then the next night she wore this:

First time seeing her live and I have to say I now have increased respect for her as a musician. She played fast songs, slow songs, played guitar on a solo acoustic song. Played piano on a solo version of Your Song. Even jumped behind the drumkit and did some drum and bass shit during the encore.

You can't really appreciate her from pics. You seriously need to see her live. She's cute and quirky. Full of cute little facial expressions. And for anyone liking the stereotypical posh English accent, she has that too. She can really move and thrust her hips too. As evidenced below. Skip to 1:58 for instant wood.

And those cute little head shakes and touching of her chest during the second song, which starts at around 4:00

Go see her live. But make sure your girlfriend isn't with you. I spied a lot of idiots in my crowd with pissed off looking girlfriends as they stood and drooled. I was one of them.

Comment

I confess I tuned into the X Factor last night purely to see Ellie Goulding. I sure as hell wasn't disappointed. Holy shit! That dress!

Comment

average at best. Nothing special

Comment

Working...
                      X