Dwight Howard or Kwame Brown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeks View Post

never thought of that..
    Yeah, dude... you got to think outside of the box dude... Kobe hates sitting on a cold bank... Morrison did a hell of a job... everybody has to find his role on a championship team...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      last time i saw Howard, he was getting schooled by Roy f'n Hibbert
      wow... that was so last month.. have you seen his revenge???

32/11 while allowing hibbert to a modest 3/3...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkha View Post
        i thought it was gonna go in.

ron had a good look.

the shot was straight.

kobe should have just gone for a quick two instead of trying to set up a game winning 3.

guess he didn't want to go to ot.

ron was wide open though. he should have made it.

on a bright side, he already surpassed the logo..

nba logo should be changed after him..

Comment

dwight's offensive game isn't all that great overall but he has some good post moves. His offensive game is definitley better than Kwame's though. Never seen Kwame do anything impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            dwight's offensive game isn't all that great overall but he has some good post moves. His offensive game is definitley better than Kwame's though. Never seen Kwame do anything impressive.
            kobe>LeBron

Comment

Dwight's offensive game still hasn't come around. It might never come around. He has three moves and they are all predictable. Problem is only a 2-3 teams can stop those three moves. If he gets his ft shooting up to 70% or so then it won't be a huge deal. They just need to work around him.

Comment

i don't know how decent kwame has gotten, last i saw him, he was playing like ****. Dwight on the other hand, should be called butterfingers and superbrick

Comment

i thought it was gonna go in.

ron had a good look.

the shot was straight.

kobe should have just gone for a quick two instead of trying to set up a game winning 3.

guess he didn't want to go to ot.

ron was wide open though. he should have made it.
                  I only tuned in the last 2 minutes. I was puzzled why kobe didn't settle slashing for two.

Pau should ask Marc for some body bulding tips, LA's yeti is a bit on the thin side compared to memphis' yeti.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
                    I only tuned in the last 2 minutes. I was puzzled why kobe didn't settle slashing for two.

Pau should ask Marc for some body bulding tips, LA's yeti is a bit on the thin side compared to memphis' yeti.
                    there was less than 24 seconds left.

he was trying to hold for the last shot and he wanted a 3 to WIN not a 2 to TIE. when you're on the road (especially the 2nd game of a back to back) you go for the win and not want to go to OVERTIME.

he lost his man and he could have probably gotten a good look at a 3 if it wasn't for the excellent , excellent play by MARC GASOL. marc came out and played him well letting the kobe's guard recover and another grizzly tried to close in too.

that's how ron got wide open. it would have been a great play if ron's shot had gone in.

they ran a similar play against houston and ron made a clutch 3 at the end that time out.

Comment

there was less than 24 seconds left.

he was trying to hold for the last shot and he wanted a 3 to WIN not a 2 to TIE. when you're on the road (especially the 2nd game of a back to back) you go for the win and not want to go to OVERTIME.

he lost his man and he could have probably gotten a good look at a 3 if it wasn't for the excellent , excellent play by MARC GASOL. marc came out and played him well letting the kobe's guard recover and another grizzly tried to close in too.

that's how ron got wide open. it would have been a great play if ron's shot had gone in.

they ran a similar play against houston and ron made a clutch 3 at the end that time out.
                      Yeah when i saw that i was like, WTF, big man on kobe, so i knew somebody else would end up taking the last shot. That Yeti is a beast.

Seeing memphis would never let marc go, who do you rekon would be a good bynum replacement?

Comment

Working...
                      X