Mexican's Pancho Villa vs. Phillipino's Pancho Villa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
    it only bugs u!!!

actually, i've ran into alot of 'older' pinoys and they take offense to the term 'flip'...most fil-ams use it and have no clue as to how degrading it was back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
      it only bugs u!!!
      no, it pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        The Phillipine Pancho Villa is considered to be the greatest Asian fighter but the real Pancho Villa was a killer....hehe

Pac shouldnt even be considered the Asain Pancho Villa because #1, Pinoys dont consider themselves asian and #2, if anything his is the modern day Lapu Lapu.......

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          Pac shouldnt even be considered the Asain Pancho Villa because #1, Pinoys dont consider themselves asian and #2, if anything his is the modern day Lapu Lapu.......
          what's with Lapu lapu? He's the first philippine Hero, I dont consider Pac as a hero at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobs View Post
            what's with Lapu lapu? He's the first philippine Hero, I dont consider Pac as a hero at all.

Well, hero is defined in different ways…as a boxer, he’s not a hero…he might be some kid’s idol but hero is a stretch…now if we look at his donations and positive intentions for his countrymen, you could make an argument..i mean in a sport where ‘its all about the money’, the generosity he displays to those in need are actually commendable…to that broke ass, 3rd world family that can’t afford 3 meals a day, Manny giving them that sack of rice and ducats might make them their hero

Comment

no, it pissed me off.
              well i didnt mean to piss u off...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                Well, hero is defined in different ways…as a boxer, he’s not a hero…he might be some kid’s idol but hero is a stretch…now if we look at his donations and positive intentions for his countrymen, you could make an argument..i mean in a sport where ‘its all about the money’, the generosity he displays to those in need are actually commendable…to that broke ass, 3rd world family that can’t afford 3 meals a day, Manny giving them that sack of rice and ducats might make them their hero
                Good point. But for me still the best benefits goes to Pac, he has a political career to take care of, I mean every politician in the Phil were doing those kind of "feed the poor for 1 day" thing.

Comment

You might not but Presidente Macapagal says that he is a National Hero and Icon to the Filipino people

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    You might not but Presidente Macapagal says that he is a National Hero and Icon to the Filipino people
                    LOL. She's a *****.

Yes he's a boxing icon but never a National Hero. He didn't even won as a politician in his own province.

Comment

Pancho has a bigger **** than Villa

Comment

Working...
                      X