Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd will not turn a Mosley fight down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Translation: "the whole time I thought Floyd would never ever fight Shane and have made a ton of post about it but now that its clear he is going to fight him, I have to make excuses why he will do it"
    exactly....green K if I can give it.

Comment

Translation: "the whole time I thought Floyd would never ever fight Shane and have made a ton of post about it but now that its clear he is going to fight him, I have to make excuses why he will do it"
      co-sign, end of thread.

Comment

What's wirh all the Floyd hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman Murman View Post
          Why? Because, Shane is 38 years old, not as good as he once was, will take the lesser purse no matter how low, and because he has been out of the ring for over a year.
          I'm convinced the fight gets made.
          same shane that tore down
          the most feared man in boxing
          after that man beat the **** out of the #1 WW in the world

Comment

clear how?...verbal agreement?.......lol

Comment

I dont think floyd will turn it down, if he does all hell will break loose and he knows that

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                clear how?...verbal agreement?.......lol
                so I guess that means that you fall in line with that post, also? You dont think he will do it and when he does then you will make up excuses for it.

To me its no different then all those same cats saying that Floyd wont fight someone that can take his 0 away and would never fight Shane because he knows that he might lose or will lose. Now those same cats are trying to say that Floyd should easily beat the old man and he better dominate him or it means that he sucks. If thats the case then why does Floyd even need to fight him like all of you were saying? Would he be old if Pac was facing him? If Pac didnt dominate him then would it mean Pac sucks?

Then they also try to be slick about picking the fight. All those cats were saying Shane would give him hell and alot of them said he would beat Floyd. Now pretty much all of them are trying to pick Floyd so they can have it both ways. If Floyd wins then he was supposed to and thats why they picked him but if he loses then he's an all time bum. I see all those stupid tricks and the **** is old and played out

Comment

so I guess that means that you fall in line with that post, also? You dont think he will do it and when he does then you will make up excuses for it.

To me its no different then all those same cats saying that Floyd wont fight someone that can take his 0 away and would never fight Shane because he knows that he might lose or will lose. Now those same cats are trying to say that Floyd should easily beat the old man and he better dominate him or it means that he sucks. If thats the case then why does Floyd even need to fight him like all of you were saying? Would he be old if Pac was facing him? If Pac didnt dominate him then would it mean Pac sucks?

Then they also try to be slick about picking the fight. All those cats were saying Shane would give him hell and alot of them said he would beat Floyd. Now pretty much all of them are trying to pick Floyd so they can have it both ways. If Floyd wins then he was supposed to and thats why they picked him but if he loses then he's an all time bum. I see all those stupid tricks and the **** is old and played out

man, i hope this fight happens too but i just dont believe it will...and if it does and floyd wins ,props to him, it sure is good for his resume...i just aint giving props in advance....shane at 38 is still good fighter but he's not the best version now, that is a fact....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    man, i hope this fight happens too but i just dont believe it will...and if it does and floyd wins ,props to him, it sure is good for his resume...i just aint giving props in advance....shane at 38 is still good fighter but he's not the best version now, that is a fact....
                    Floyd will be 33 so lets not act like he's some young kid and most think that Floyd isnt nearly as good as he was at the lower weights so you could cut it both ways

Comment

Agreed, but that doesn't mean the fight gets made.

Floyd will definitely fight and beat a past his prime Mosley at 147. Mosley/Floyd 5 years ago at 135, Mosley takes it.

Comment

Working...
                      X