Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton's Promoter Eyes Russell, Selby Next - No Quigg, or Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton's Promoter Eyes Russell, Selby Next - No Quigg, or Rigo

Ask Barry McGuigan about what he wants if his fighter, Carl Frampton, tops featherweight titleholder Leo Santa Cruz on Saturday night in Brooklyn, and McGuigan will correct you:

[Click Here To Read More]

well in that case i hope that other ducker destroys you n breaks your jaw

Comment

Might as well say never Rigo because he'll do whatever not to fight him.

Comment

he will be remembered as ''oh frampton yea decent fighter but he never faced rigo cos he would have been demolished''

Comment

Barry McGuigan know Frampton can't fuk with Rigondeaux he would get thoroughly outclassed

Comment

what's coming next for the little duck is a lot of rest after the beating he is getting

Comment

Ggg said he wasnt ready for ward... But fan boys defend him

When is ggg fighting ward tho??? Or is the good boy still not ready??? Meldonium must be wearing off

Comment

Damn nobody wants any parts of Rigo.

Comment

used to quite like frampton - sensible, down to earth guy, but let's not try kid everyone that it's about being the best. not knocking the cash side, who wouldn't take the big bucks, but after a while when you've all the cash you'll ever need ..... what he'll never be able to say is "i was the best". he's going to have to live with the duck tag the rest of his career and beyond. what i don't get is, why not fight the rigo?? it's a few months out of his career and there's no shame in being defeated - and from the way everyone else is ducking him, he would gain a lot of respect from taking it on.

Comment

I like Carl Frampton a lot but I'll always remember him for ducking Rigo, LSC too will be remembered for the same thing. They gave their titles up and left the division just not to fight him, smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X