Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Alexander Dimitrenko Finalized For October 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    It isn't a terrible stay busy fight. Hearn and Kalle have been talking about Pulev vs Joshua whilst the old man has been talking to Don King regarding Stiverne. Parker needs a little refining, by the time they face I'd have said he's had a better tuition than AJ himself.
    You call Price & Molina "Glorified Bums" but Dimitrenko isn't a terrible stay busy fight? Dimitrenko is right beside them as glorified bums if that is what you call the other guys. I'd take Molina & Price over Dimitrenko. In my opinion none of them are bums. C+ level guys. They beat all the journeymen but are a bit below fringe contender status. Molina at least has a win over a faded Adamek. The other 2 have not beaten anybody above C level journeymen status. I don't think it's a bad stay busy fight but I don't think Dimitrenko will give Parker any trouble.

Comment

I love how busy Parker is staying. He fought literally five days ago and already has a new fight signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
        Their goes the November Joshua date then, can't possibly see it being December or January either with Christmas factored in with ppv's. If we get Stiverne or Pulev vs Joshua in November I'll be content.
        I'd much rather Pulev than Stiverne. I think Stiverne is completely done at this point now and at least Pulev is coming off a half decent win.

Comment

Props to Parker for taking such a risk when he is mandatory anyway! Loving this crop of actual active heavyweights. Parker, Wilder, Joshua all fighting 4 or 5 times a year love it. Wilder injury free of course.

Comment

Good night, Alex!

Comment

Dimitrenko is not quite what he was a few years ago, but he's still a big dude with some pop. Would be Parkers second best win behind Takam imo. No qualms with this fight as they look for guys to prep for Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I'd much rather Pulev than Stiverne. I think Stiverne is completely done at this point now and at least Pulev is coming off a half decent win.
                Stiverne although lazy is a powerful counter puncher. Pulev lacks power but has a solid amateur pedigree, alike Stiverne also. Im good with either, I would prefer Pulev as I am a personal fan.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  You call Price & Molina "Glorified Bums" but Dimitrenko isn't a terrible stay busy fight? Dimitrenko is right beside them as glorified bums if that is what you call the other guys. I'd take Molina & Price over Dimitrenko. In my opinion none of them are bums. C+ level guys. They beat all the journeymen but are a bit below fringe contender status. Molina at least has a win over a faded Adamek. The other 2 have not beaten anybody above C level journeymen status. I don't think it's a bad stay busy fight but I don't think Dimitrenko will give Parker any trouble.
                  I'm talking about that fight itself and as an eliminator as sorts as you just know their busting to sell one of these to us for the next Joshua fight. How is it comparable in the least to Parker being forced to wait on AJ delaying the mandatory which last I checked was ordered to take place between November and January, which clearly if Joshua takes another fight won't happen in that time frame.

As for Dinitreneko being worse than these two, whatever it's moot, they're all shyt. I see Dimitrenko as the tougher test though.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Ugonoh is an absolute monster. Kid has some freak power and a real mean streak in the ring.

Big fan!
                    Agreed. He's a warrior without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                    X