Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: It Was Very Satisfying To Punish Chris Arreola!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Little better than Obed Sullivan though, right? Oops!!
    Then you got ******s like this guy. Defending everything Wilder does. 13 more bums and Wilder will retire with Marciano's record never having fought anybody. BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Whats this now, his 37th fight? And still this coward's best opponent is bermane focking stiverne. LOL american heavyweights are an absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Then you got ******s like this guy. Defending everything Wilder does. 13 more bums and Wilder will retire with Marciano's record never having fought anybody. BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Where do you get that I'm defending him? I'm just pointing out that he has been a titlist less than 2 years, tried to fight his mandatory only to have a call through by no fault of his own and has not fought the worst title defense ever. That is just a made up thing by hero worshipping tools with no knowledge of the history of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Where do you get that I'm defending him? I'm just pointing out that he has been a titlist less than 2 years, tried to fight his mandatory only to have a call through by no fault of his own and has not fought the worst title defense ever. That is just a made up thing by hero worshipping tools with no knowledge of the history of the division.
          I rest on your face, I mean, I rest my case

Comment

Originally posted by JOSH OF LA View Post
            That Adrien Broner style gyrating is completely obnoxious and disrespectful. I will continue to root against Wilder forever.
            That'll show him. lol

Comment

There's no doubt in my mind Joshua would level wilder

Real quick

Comment

It's unfortunate America has the weakest heavyweight champion. If this is what Wilder considers a good night, he's in for a rude awakening. Knows very well he's not testing himself against unranked opponents.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is the biggest joke of a heavyweight champion for a long time. I wonder which loser will get picked for the next defence?

Tyson Fury, Wlad, Anthony Joshua and David Haye would all beat Deontay Wilder. The next levels of fighters down from these guys might be able to beat him too. We don't know because he's never fought anyone at that level.

Comment

The HW division is currently a joke. Wilder is a good fighter but give me a break. Chris Arreola is the best they could do? I agree with the poster that said Mike Tysons competition would knock him flat. Where are the HW greats like Norton, Thomas, Burbick, Holmes etc? This division is filled with lack luster talent with the exception of Joshua.

Comment

Wilder seems to think since he beat Stiverne he can do whatever he wants. No apology from Wilder with "im sorry that povetkin failed drug test. But i had to beat someone and unfortunately it was a low ranked fighter in areola"

Sad this guy injured his bicep. I dont want to wait 12 months for him to fight joshua or fury or haye

Comment

Working...
                      X