Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Wants Canelo Hate To Stop, Plans To Give High Ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo would've avoided all this had he just vacated as soon as he got the belt. .he looks like a coward right now, no defending this.

Comment

Comment

I don't think this about money anymore. Canelo had made so much money already. It's all about pride now. Fight for Mexico Canelo! Mexicans don't Fhuk around. Please fight GGG for honor!

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
          Fans and media will continue to ridicule Canelo until he and Golden Boy decide what direction they move forward with him. Whether it be fighting GGG or fighhting one of Junior Middleweight Champions.
          I agree 1000% but at the same time I'm hearing this mess with him and GB getting sued might be a HUGE reason why they are reluctant to fight right now. Basically it sounds like they could owe HUGE amounts of $$$$$ to so e other promotional company and their contract could involve even all future fights. So if that's true I can understand this move???

Comment

The Canelo hate isn't gonna stop.

If he beats Golovkin at 155, people will cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
              canelo would've avoided all this had he just vacated as soon as he got the belt. .he looks like a coward right now, no defending this.

Nah, the same kids who are crying now would be spouting that exact same 'coward' rubbish anyway. Experienced boxing fans have seen all this before.

* cry's for Canelo to dump the belt
              * cry's because Canelo dumped the belt

hilarious !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                The Canelo hate isn't gonna stop.

If he beats Golovkin at 155, people will cry about it.

Yep ^^

Comment

what canelo is doing is pure cowardice, biggest duck in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    The Canelo hate isn't gonna stop. If he beats Golovkin at 155, people will cry about it.
                    Lets not pretend that what Canelo did was anything near acceptable. He has lost long-term fans who were with him till he said after the Khan fight "We don't fuk around" and told GGG to get in the ring that night. Probably wanted to prove to GGG he had balls up close, even if those balls were the size of M&M's on a good day. Consider GGG as the Grinch who stole Canelo's balls that night. Good thing GGG is not wearing them.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-24-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                      WBC should rank him #1 and the mandatory ... make Canelo ***** out again
                      THIS. And I hope WBA, IBF do the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X