No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor Sparring For Floyd Mayweather Looks HORRIBLE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    If this was MMA, Mayweather would get ragdolled like its not. This is easy money for Money May .... why would he NOT take this fight.
    Obviously, this is easy money in a boxing ring. It's like take g candy from a baby, but off course if it was in an MMA fight. Conor will beat this diva from pillar to post, but Conor knew the only way this will become reality if he submit to all of Floyd's diva demands, hence it's only boxing. If Floyd's back out from this easy fight. Floyd will be remembered as the biggest pussay in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Wow, he looks really stiff and nonathletic. I don't think I was that bad when I first started at 12 years old, wild yeah, stiff no. This is really bad for a guy who already does combat sports and is a good mixed martial artist. I rather see his flaw be that he's wild and needs to calm down, instead he's stiff which is a bad sign to work with I think
      Dude he's an mma fighter. Contrary to what dana would have you believe most of them have **** stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Wtf......i know kids fight better than that
        this is the only guy who can beat this runner in the ring for a shyit load of money too.

with 2 healthy arms this is a no brainer the best rematch to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9_cqy2L8

mannys punches were to fast. the jugdes couldnt see them.

2,989 likes
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-24-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          this is the only guy who can beat this runner in the ring for a shyit load of money too.

with 2 healthy arms this is a no brainer the best rematch to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9_cqy2L8

mannys punches were to fast. the jugdes couldnt see them.

2,989 likes
          Nice video

Comment

I'd rather see Connor McGregor vs a young 147 pounder

Floyd will carry his ass for 8-12 rounds

Even a Berto would KO him in a couple of rounds.

Comment

Maaaannnnnnn....
              I'm Irish, I support McGregor..but in MMA
              The man has no place in a boxing ring, iv had kids spar who are like 9 who box better than that..... If he was serious about the Floyd fight, why doesn't he go train with the high performance team here...the likes of Michael Conlan, paddy Barnes and other Irish Olympians who are I training now..... Fck ot even Katie Taylor could show him a few things...

Even with all that, Floyd wins hands down everyday of the week, and prob by KO... + I don't think anyone has really mentioned that their is no way McGregor goes 8 rounds, nevermind 10-12

But that fella in the video hadn't a fcking clue what hes talking about either ha
              Last edited by stephenmc; 05-25-2016, 09:18 PM.

Comment

are they really trying to make this fight? jeez

this guy in his best day aint even beating the current Alvarado in boxing

Comment

Working...
                X