Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Canelo most win to get that title! don't get confuse

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      I've been lost respect for Boxing championships because the sanctioning bodies are just in it for the money. Boxing as an actual sport is all about the money. More so than any other. It's sad. Anyway, **** it.... It's like breaking up with a girl after you done made history spanking that ass four different ways. Go on b1tch. Funny thing is, Canelo gonna be the champ if he wins and do what??? Fight at the full 160??? Lmfao yeah, ok. **** the WBC!!!
      All Champions HAVE to pay sanctioning fees, in every championship fight, in every belt organization, ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Even if he wins, that's most likely his plan. He's basically indicated his intentions win, or lose.

I'm shocked at people mentioning that ggg keeps taking step aside money. Why wouldn't he? If the champ has no interest in fighting you, wouldn't you take the money to step aside from a fight that wouldn't be made anyway? I rather take the money than have a vacated belt.

Because certain fans keep saying Cotto is holding the belt hostage. You can't say that when Golovkin willingly took step aside money so Cotto could hold the belt longer.

I'm not sure why fans are complaining about it, when Golovkin is good with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
          Looks like no Mexican is getting a dime from Cotto.
          Cotto already paid 800K to not fight Golovkin doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
            Why wouldnt Golovkin be crowned champion if Cotto is no longer the titleholder?

Canelo has the chance to win a title from a former champion?

I dont understand how this system is supposed to work like this..
            Because they want a sanctioning fee. This is essentially Canelo fighting for a vacant title. It makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              LOL Cotto is superman huh?
              That's a pretty ****ing tough guy. Come over here let me constantly drill you for 33mins with a Cast on my hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                Because they want a sanctioning fee. This is essentially Canelo fighting for a vacant title. It makes no sense.
                The Ring belt trumps all for me. So the WBC can shove it.

Comment

• You all wonder what made Cotto vacate the title?

GGG shook, Canelo shook, Ward shook, Froch shook, Sturm shook, Martinez shook, whole MW division shook.

Whenever in history did this happen that a fighter was so shook he dropped the lineal title because he was so scared of his mandatory?
                  Last edited by Jubei; 11-17-2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• I'm tired of repeating this: The Ring board already ruled that they will strip the Cotto/Canelo winner if he doesn't fight Golovkin next.

Comment

• about time!

Comment

Working...
                      X