No announcement yet.

Just watched Bute vs Andrade 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Bute vs Andrade 1

Bute would have beat that count regardless of the ref giving him a long count. 2 seconds Andrade could not have finished him. Bute deserved the win.

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
    Bute would have beat that count regardless of the ref giving him a long count. 2 seconds Andrade could not have finished him. Bute deserved the win.
    No he didn't. The ref went out of his way to make sure Bute won. Tells me all I need to know.

Comment

Bute did make it up before the count, but it was a long count on a real time clock IIRC. And then of course the ref wasted the remaining seconds, it only would have taken a punch or two to put him down again.

I give Bute credit for getting up - he was GONE. Too bad for Andrade he was a beast the 2nd half of that fight

Comment

Haven't watched it since it aired but I vaguely remember the ref taking his sweet ass time counting.

Comment

i agree ..if you really count from the moment he went down to when he stood up , it was under 10 count.....that **** gets exaggerated around here because of that stupidass ref...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            Haven't watched it since it aired but I vaguely remember the ref taking his sweet ass time counting.
            The count itself wasn't that bad...but he took his sweet time once Bute was up and kept pointing Andrade to go to the neutral corner when he was already there lol, like 3 times.

It definitely wasted time because Bute was barely standing, I think Andrade ended up getting the chance to run across the ring but he barely missed the last shot of the fight.
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-22-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

andrade ruined bute...then bute ruined andrade

Comment

Even after that exaggerated count, memory serves that he was so out that the ref should have waived him off.

Comment

Working...
                X