Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko retire from boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Vitali Klitschko retire from boxing?

Simple question - should Vitali call it a day?

Poll added.
    Yes
    62.50%
    No
    37.50%

Rumours abound that a fight with Haye has been scheduled for mid-2013; but, if Team Haye aren't realistic re. finances/location, should Vitali call it a day?
    Last edited by yoz; 01-02-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

He should. There's no reason to give one of these young fighters a crack at an old Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Rumours abound that a fight with Haye has been scheduled for mid-2013; but, if Team Haye aren't realistic re. finances/location, should Vitali call it a day?
        He most definitely should not..
        He need to retire in a loss to Fury-Price-Wilder-or Jennings.

the best case scenario will be him retiring off back to back to back losses .. the last one coming at the hands of new Pro Anthony Joshua.

I don't want him to be knocked out.. I'm not that evil. I want him to quit again.

Comment

He should, An old Lennox Lewis gave him a shot at 37 he should either fight Haye or retire.

Comment

VitALI TOOK four years off. in terms of boxing milage he's at the EXACT PLACE Lennox was at when they fought.

I wonder how that version of Lewis would have done against this version of Vitali.

Comment

i don't think he should retire. he's still good enough to win fights, so why not continue? if all these younger HW contenders want to be crowned world champs they should fight the actual champs. once the klitschko brothers retire it'll seem like a bunch of b and c level fighters passing around world titles (like how the WW division would be without mayweather & pacquiao). if he's still healthy enough to compete and win, he should continue his career.

Comment

As a boxing fan, I say fight Haye. If Vitali retires and doesn't fight Haye then there will really be nothing going on in a division that used to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                  He should, An old Lennox Lewis gave him a shot at 37 he should either fight Haye or retire.
                  I tend to agree.

Comment

haye or retire - either is acceptable

duck haye, keep calling urself a champ and fight some bum then retire = lame

Comment

Working...
                    X