No announcement yet.

Bradley vs JMM who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley vs JMM who wins??

Who wins this fight??JMM is signed to TR so this is a possible fight going forward...
    Bradley
    35.87%
    JMM
    64.13%

It will never happen. Marquez gets nothing from it. I would pick Juan though.

Comment

JMM will take Bradley to Boxing school

Comment

This would be a good one.

I think I would give the slight edge to Bradley... I'm not completely sold on Marquez at 140. Yes, he beat Pac in his last fight, but I would count that to familiarity.

I'll have to think about this fight for a few more days though before I can determine a winner.
        Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 12-23-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Marquez is such a nice guy, he'll give Bradley a ride to school.

Comment

I think Bradley could outpoint JMM to a decision fairly easily. Bradley has the size and boxing IQ to coast to a UD. Marquez is Pacquiao's daddy, but other than that a fighter like Bradley would frustrate him. I think Bradley gives Pac serious problems as well. Hit and don't be hit .

Comment

Bradley is given short shrift around here by alot of folks. Also think he's very strong at 140.

I'd still pick JMM by decision though, as he is just a master and will find a way to take Bradleys "0".

It'll probably not happen for the same reason Bradley wont get the Pac fight.

However, for the record, I think that Bradley poses less risk to JMM than to Pac.

Comment

footspeed....Bradley wins if he jabs and moves...this coming from a bigger JMM fan....anyone with a good jab and footspeed is hell for JMM at this stage....

Comment

Timothy Bradley on points.

Comment

ive been wanting to see this fight happen for a while now, can't really call this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X