Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "I will RETALIATE against Golden Boy & Showtime...MAJOR retaliation"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not interested in a Quitter and a low blow cheat (Quitto) and a cheat (Margacheato) who are shot.

Agbeko vs Mares is FREE and more entertaining.

I know where ill be tuning in.

Comment

Let me see pay 70 bucks for Cotto vs Marg or watch 2 good fights for FREE on showtime. It's really too easy of a decision unless you are a Cotto/Marg fan.

Comment

I know which fight i'll be watching...can you say FREE

Comment

.......and people on this forum keep saying bob isn't a problem.

Comment

What a bitter, vindictive old rich man

But he threatened to derail Golden Boy's next PPV by putting a 'blockbuster' on free terrestial tv, even if it cost him money. If say Brandon Rios-enter name or Nonito Donaire-Rafa Marquez is on NBC or ABC (would say CBS but ), then I say retaliate with all your powers Bob.

Comment

uh all of u r stupid.

if bob arum retaliates means MORE FREE BOXING.

next time SHOWTIME/GBP goes PPV, bob arum claims he'll put on counterprogramming 2 **** them.

that's good for us, you douchebags.

#OMGPEOPLEONTHEINTERNETARESTUPID

Comment

If Arum puts on a free show on a major network (which is what UFC is doing with fox) that would be a huge step in the right direction for boxing. HBO ain't free. Showtime ain't free. HBO PPV damn sure ain't free.

I just wish Arum would've made the same deal that UFC did with FOX.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  uh all of u r stupid.

next time SHOWTIME/GBP goes PPV, bob arum claims he'll put on counterprogramming 2 **** them.

Yup, what I said in the post just above you. Great for boxing fans and the sport in general.

Bob: "What's going to happen is when they have their next pay per view fight, even if it costs me a lot of money, and even if it means going to an over-the-air terrestrial network, I'm going to put a blockbuster up against their fight, and I'm really going to hurt them."

Sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    uh all of u r stupid.

internet is loaded with boxing videos. don't need no arum to give me free shows. this is just another excuse he can use to not make any fights outside of his stable.

Comment

He's right though, golden boy should not of done this. And boxing Is just kicking itself in the ass again because now I have 2 fights on the same night both which I REALLY want to see.

This iS just a lose lose situation for everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X