No announcement yet.

More Bull**** from TOP RANK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bull**** from TOP RANK

Can someone please tell me how Humberto Soto gets to duck peterson IDK how many times, the How Urbano Antillan gets a title shot after gettin streched by Acosta, WTF is the deal here

Anthony Peterson would MURDER Soto, Bob Arum knows it but it is a good chance that Arum feels that he can make more money off of Soto right now so he is keeping the title around his waist

I guess Soto is a Draw down in Mexico and in California

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Anthony Peterson would MURDER Soto, Bob Arum knows it but it is a good chance that Arum feels that he can make more money off of Soto right now so he is keeping the title around his waist

I guess Soto is a Draw down in Mexico and in California
      You Right about that part, but still fighters gotta eat, u cant just keep guys on a lease like that cuz u kno your draw would get served

Comment

i still don't get that **** either-----that's complete crap and arum knows it---he does that **** i think just to spite other promotions---showing other promoters that he can do this ****, and get away with it because of his years in the sport----and they have to suck it up and eat it----

Comment

Boxing is a business. Every decision is made with money in mind. Making good fights for boxing fans is secondary. Maybe some day that'll change.

Comment

Because they probably talked him into facing Rios on HBO for more money and a shot at the WBA title.

Peterson will regret that decision. Rios and Acosta will each make for tougher fights than the 135 pund version of Soto. He should've went for the immediate title shot and bigger name fighter.

Comment

Only 6 posts and these people call themselves hardcore boxing fans?

Most of y'all are just big name dickriders.

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanGrill View Post
                Boxing is a business. Every decision is made with money in mind. Making good fights for boxing fans is secondary. Maybe some day that'll change.
                I don`t get it. How can a boxing decision be made with money in mind and the boxing fans buying it without making it a good fight?

Do boxing fans buy bad fights?

How can a boxing fight earn if nobody buys it?
                Last edited by ThunderWolf; 07-24-2010, 04:14 AM.

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with top rank promoting barrera now. im sure lots of money could be made from a MAB/soto fight in mexico

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Because they probably talked him into facing Rios on HBO for more money and a shot at the WBA title.

Peterson will regret that decision. Rios and Acosta will each make for tougher fights than the 135 pund version of Soto. He should've went for the immediate title shot and bigger name fighter.
                    He definitely regretted it. I should start making prediction videos like Dwyer haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X