Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the biggest load of bull**** someone has ever told you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God is real

and

Global warming

Comment

Someone once told me that there could easily be a whale the size of wales that we hadn't yet discovered. It didn't take me long to disprove his idea.

Comment

Originally posted by David Gilmour View Post
        yeah, i know what u mean mate. a couple of years ago some dude told us a huge bs story, talking bout Iraq has WMD's. we was like GTFOH...
        i think i heard that one too mate. they were talking about a white dude who looked a bit like a chimp, who could also slip shoes being thrown at him from just a couple of feet away...

Comment

Originally posted by DisposableArts View Post
          Someone once tried to convince me that a hurricane called 'Hurricane Erin' destroyed the world trade center buildings and that it was created by the government who control the weather, but they made it look like planes hit the buildings by using sophisticated holograms and camera trickery.

My response? Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
          Damn Hippies

Comment

That I would amount to nothing.

Comment

My uncle told me people on TV could hear me.

I spent hours making it sound like i was being beaten. I was a weird kid.

Comment

When Darth Vader told me he was my Father.

I was having none of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  When Darth Vader told me he was my Father.

I was having none of it.
                  He told me the same thing. He just wants Princess Leia for himself!!!

Comment

That evolution is "just a theory" as if it hasn't been proven to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      I used to know this kid, Simeon Cope, when i was in school.

He told us this story that was so funy, and he thought we belived him, he was like 15 at the time.

He said he was sneaking around some millitary base near nottingham, and all of a sudden the troops spotted and caught him, apparently he was made to kneel down, and the uk army's best marksman had a magnum to his head, and apparently simeon leg swept the guy and set off running, while the guy was shooting at him and missing. Then this land rover started hasing him, and someone fired a heat-seeking missle out of it, and so simeon pulled out his zippo lighter, and threw it toward the land rover, and the missile went into it and blew it up.
                      biggest load of crap i heard was that george bush was hiding osama bin ladin in his basement

Comment

Working...
                      X