No announcement yet.

Floyds mistake was that he tried to steal thunder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds mistake was that he tried to steal thunder

Floyd, if he wanted to come out of retirement, he should have done so sooner. You don't come out of retirement and say you will be fighting such and such two and a half months from the date you announce your come back. He made a rash hasty decision that cost him big time, whom ever was giving him advice, blew it. No one is even taking Floyd serious anymore, he can not even get injured without people being suspicious of him. You cry wolf one too many times and ain't no one gonna believe you any more. Floyd you cried wolf far too many times and now you are paying the consequences for your lying cowardice shenanigans, you sir are the George W Bush of boxing. Full of shiet and a lying demon.

Now you are left scrambleling, other fighters will be stealing your thunder and maybe even the little glory you have left. Stick around, train hard, get well soon, watch the action from the sidelines and be ready to fight whom ever it is, be it Manny, Cotto, Mosley. Just get ready because the world will be waiting if you dare. Get well soon and we hope that your testical transplant is succesfull and we hope that your penis does not reject your new set of balls because if that happens, we will be back on square one.

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
    Floyd, if he wanted to come out of retirement, he should have done so sooner. You don't come out of retirement and say you will be fighting such and such two and a half months from the date you announce your come back. He made a rash hasty decision that cost him big time, whom ever was giving him advice, blew it. No one is even taking Floyd serious anymore, he can not even get injured without people being suspicious of him. You cry wolf one too many times and ain't no one gonna believe you any more. Floyd you cried wolf far too many times and now you are paying the consequences for your lying cowardice shenanigans, you sir are the George W Bush of boxing. Full of shiet and a lying demon.

Now you are left scrambleling, other fighters will be stealing your thunder and maybe even the little glory you have left. Stick around, train hard, get well soon, watch the action from the sidelines and be ready to fight whom ever it is, be it Manny, Cotto, Mosley. Just get ready because the world will be waiting if you dare. Get well soon and we hope that your testical transplant is succesfull and we hope that your penis does not reject your new set of balls because if that happens, we will be back on square one.
    I paid you for our bet.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      I paid you for our bet.
      Ok bro thank you

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
        Ok bro thank you
        I had just noticed that you didn't put a <----Paid by my name. Just wondering if you got it.

Comment

Floyd mistake was thinking he was a big draw without Hatton or DLH!!!!!!!!

Comment

i can never understand why people on this forum or sports fans in general take what the athletes do so personally. its real un necessary to talk so much **** about someone when you know damn well if mayweather was in front of you you would never say the kinda **** your posting. my point is stop hatin n givin a **** of what athletes, the best at what they do in the world, do. yes floyd pulling out of the fight is questionable, but do you really have to call him a ***** and ***** and him gettin a testicle transplant or whatever necessary? you swear like hes gonna read it. man up son!

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
              i can never understand why people on this forum or sports fans in general take what the athletes do so personally. its real un necessary to talk so much **** about someone when you know damn well if mayweather was in front of you you would never say the kinda **** your posting. my point is stop hatin n givin a **** of what athletes, the best at what they do in the world, do. yes floyd pulling out of the fight is questionable, but do you really have to call him a ***** and ***** and him gettin a testicle transplant or whatever necessary? you swear like hes gonna read it. man up son!
              CO SIGN minus the bad words that you used , GREEN K on its way. Its has gotten VERY old. They sit around the house all day and think about ANOTHER HATE thread to make. It has really gotten out of hand and if you notice all the HATE threads are ALL about the SAME thing. But whenever he comes on TV to fight or do an interview, they are GLUED to the TV. They bash the man, but cant get enough of him. They hate him, but he is ALL they talk about. I just don't get these alts on NSB.

Comment

Working...
              X