Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Being Steered in The Direction of Donaire Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Donaire/Juanma will happen anytime soon. Maybe if Juanma accomplishes something at 130 first.

Comment

juanma too big for donaire,will ko him,juanma might not have the best chin but nonito would be too small to hurt him and juanma does hit hard

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        That migth actually be a good fight. Juanma is a bum but a durable one and always has a puncher chance. I think juanma will be significantly bigger then donaire but not sure, I am not even sure of there height.
        A bum huh? You have quite an exclusive **** list and your garbage always slows my computer on these threads which makes you a "bum" to me

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          juanma too big for donaire,will ko him,juanma might not have the best chin but nonito would be too small to hurt him and juanma does hit hard
          juanma's too slow....donaire's timing and speed will win him this fight

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            A bum huh? You have quite an exclusive **** list and your garbage always slows my computer on these threads which makes you a "bum" to me
            LOl They are bum figuratively speaking I guess you are just one in real life.

Comment

I would to see how Donaire does at 126 first. I think he does well but you never know. This match maybe still be a year away.

Comment

this will never happen/Lopez already @ '30...if @ same wt/P4P ko donaire, early...

Comment

Donaire will KO Lopez with a counter punch. Lopez is active and swings with limited defense. The illusion of the puncher's chance is here

Comment

I don't think this one happens anytime soon.....

I wonder if hes wants 128 just for the Donaire fight.?.?.? Russell was told he had to go to 30

Comment

Donaire knocks him back a few years.

Donaire will knock him out so drastically he's going to wake up and think he's undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                      X