No announcement yet.

Just saw THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO

It was as good as advertised. The film was a very dark, brutal (the film is banned in India), atmospheric, engrossing, with a very well told and constructed story line along with star making performance by rooney mara and david fincher(great as usual) doing his best directorial work since Seven.

From the visually stunning CGI opening that just seemed like it wont end to the brutal rape scene that bscene lounge pervs would be proud of, to the great soundtrack by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, every second of its 2 1/2 hr run time was amazingly epic.

Cant wait for the 2nd & third installments of this trilogy.

Thanks for the heads up.

But I won't be watching it til after the Super Bowl.

Right now, anything associated with Big Blue is dead to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      Thanks for the heads up.

But I won't be watching it til after the Super Bowl.

Right now, anything associated with Big Blue is dead to me.
      LOL, but your location says jersey. shouldnt you be rooting for mara and the giants?

Comment

they got all 3 swedish versions of the films on netflix plus the main girl is hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          they got all 3 swedish versions of the films on netflix plus the main girl is hotter.
          i know this book has a huge international fanbase especially in europe and arguments have started already as to which version is better and more loyal to the book. so you like the swedish version better? most of the people that saw the swedish version say that the american version is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
            LOL, but your location says jersey. shouldnt you be rooting for mara and the giants?
            The only NJ/NY team I root for is the Mets.

Comment

I tried watching it before, too boring so I fell asleep

Comment

Is the rape scene fappable? Most don't go in depth enough.

Comment

When I saw it I didn't pay attention since I was busy fingering some girl from work. I did pay attention when the chick was naked and I gotta say that I loved her body

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                    The only NJ/NY team I root for is the Mets.
                    where are you from actually? your location says jersey but you root for the patriots and have a bulls sig yet you root for the mets.

wtf?

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                    Is the rape scene fappable? Most don't go in depth enough.
                    lol @ fappable. Well the rape scene is the most realistic one ive seen since monica belluci in irreversible. the rapist did eat her a*s out though and mara has two sex scenes with james bond and a nude scene with her lesbo lover. Lots of frontal nudity from mara.

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    When I saw it I didn't pay attention since I was busy fingering some girl from work. I did pay attention when the chick was naked and I gotta say that I loved her body
                    In the beginning of the movie i didnt think mara was attractive at all but as the movie went along she just became better looking. She has a nice tight the body of a 13 year old(no pedo).

Comment

Working...
                    X