Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi vs Senchenko Purse Bid Ordered For Jan. 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi vs Senchenko Purse Bid Ordered For Jan. 26th

The World Boxing Association has ordered a purse bid for the fight between welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko, and challenger Paulie Malignaggi. The purse bid will take place on January 26 at 11:00 am at the offices of the WBA, located in Marbella, Panama. Senchenko, of Ukraine, has 32 wins and no defeats and 21 knockouts, while his opponent, the"Magic Man" Malignaggi, has 30 wins with 4 losses, and only six knockouts. The WBA's executive vice president, Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, will be responsible for overseeing the purse bid.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's about time. If Paulie wants that strap, he's going to have to go over to the Ukraine and take it.

Comment

Doesnt Matter, the winner will have to fight Dulorme anyways, and Dulorme KTFO both guys!!

Comment

Senchenko promoter has alot of money.I think they will win the
        purse bids.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          It's about time. If Paulie wants that strap, he's going to have to go over to the Ukraine and take it.
          i doubt it. ukraine doesn't give enough exposure, even senchenko is not that big there. they might want to make the fight in the US - about damn time too!

ps: i thought brook was senchenko's mandatory and not malignaggi.

Comment

They could have it in Atlantic City or something. Have the winner fight Kell Brook, Alexander-Maidana winner, etc.

Comment

it'd be nice to have it staged in the states, but either way hopefully paulie comes out on top. from there, he can be in line to face the winners of alexander/maidana or berto/ortiz II.

Comment

PM's a loud-mouthed punk that doesn't deserve a title shot as he beat no one on the top 5...

Comment

Working...
                X