Iran nuclear scientists dies in car bomb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Iran nuclear scientists dies in car bomb

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3

Tehran, Iran (CNN) -- A nuclear scientist was killed in a blast in a Tehran neighborhood Wednesday morning, an Iranian news agency reported, the latest in a string of attacks against such scientists that Iran has blamed on Israel.
    Damn, Israel isn't fukin around. They do not want a nuclear Iran and it's going to get ugly real soon.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3

Damn, Israel isn't fukin around. They do not want a nuclear Iran and it's going to get ugly real soon.
    .....I sympathize more with Iran than Israel

They're just going to spark something.....and were going to have to get involved

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      .....I sympathize more with Iran than Israel

They're just going to spark something.....and were going to have to get involved
      I empathize with the Palestinians because of how Israel is treating them but as far as Iran, I don't think it's in the world's best interest if they get the nuclear bomb.

The problem is, they hate Israel and denounce it's very existence. Whether you like Jews or not, I believe every country has a right to exist and not be constantly threatened by it's neighbors.

If Iran gets the bomb, Israel is in big trouble because something could be smuggled out of Iran into the hands of people that would be willing to use it.

Comment

We're going to war with Iran within the next 12 months, it's obvious.

Comment

There is going to be war with Iran. Israeli and US troops are doing joint excercises in readyness for what is ahead. Now assasins are killing top scientists in Iran. The media is gearing up to demonise Iran. We have seen all this type of thing before and with the economy in tatters Iran is going to be the big story and distraction. War with Iran sucks in China and Russia this thing is going to blow up into something massive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            We're going to war with Iran within the next 12 months, it's obvious.
            Very obvious at this point .... And while the US is going bankrupt fighting the enemies of Israel, they will be sitting at home enjoying the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              I empathize with the Palestinians because of how Israel is treating them but as far as Iran, I don't think it's in the world's best interest if they get the nuclear bomb.

The problem is, they hate Israel and denounce it's very existence. Whether you like Jews or not, I believe every country has a right to exist and not be constantly threatened by it's neighbors.

If Iran gets the bomb, Israel is in big trouble because something could be smuggled out of Iran into the hands of people that would be willing to use it.
              how is iran any worse of a country than israel (the only difference is one is a US ally and the other is not)? assassinating scientists isn't exactly a good way in avoiding a war with iran now is it? seems like it would only have an opposite effect in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Very obvious at this point .... And while the US is going bankrupt fighting the enemies of Israel, they will be sitting at home enjoying the show.
                The U.S may have fucked up this time. I hear China and Russia are enemies you don't wanna have. This may be where all those predictions come true. (About America's downfall)
                Last edited by -Huey-; 01-11-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  how is iran any worse of a country than israel (the only difference is one is a US ally and the other is not)? assassinating scientists isn't exactly a good way in avoiding a war with iran now is it? seems like it would only have an opposite effect in the long run.
                  The plan {from Israel's perspective} is to start a conflict. It is always advantageous to start a war, if you're not the one doing the fighting and dying.

Israel will do everything possible to instigate a conflict between the US and Iran. Israel fighting conflicts against Muslim countries have been abandoned decades ago, now Israel starts the **** and the US cleans the **** up.

Comment

Wow, i hope Britain don't get involved in this dust up.

Comment

Working...
                    X