Collapse
No announcement yet.

biggie's Just Playing (Dreams) >> 2pac's hit em up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a basic line, but i said that because i think hit em up is better. So i just posted a lyric instead.. But if biggie a player how come tupac ****in his wife? lol

Comment

Honestly, **** both songs

I never really liked Dreams that much

Hit Em Up is just Pac exposing himself as an emotional b!tch...

What he shoulda said is this...

"You claim to be a playa but i ****ed your wife
      and in prison, i got ****ed in the ass all night
      I really liked it"

Anyone can say **** him and **** you, how unoriginal is that?

Its sickening how people overreacted to this song when it came out. And Pac didnt have the eastcoast shook, Suge did...hes the reason Pac had respect.

2Pac could never make a song like that Gza song...

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        GZA ain't even a football fan from what i've read. Could be wrong. I feel sorry for Falcons fans.
        Not really i remember he said he will catch a game here and there but he's not much of a fan. Also didn't mention a falcon because he thought eagles and cardinals,ravens were enough talk about birds..Gold mac i like your opinions but enough with the ass rape about pac in jail. It never happened it's just a easy line anyone can say when someone goes to jail...It is the best diss song because it's a DISS song. It's just brutal and very emotional

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          Not really i remember he said he will catch a game here and there but he's not much of a fan. Also didn't mention a falcon because he thought eagles and cardinals,ravens were enough talk about birds..Gold mac i like your opinions but enough with the ass rape about pac in jail. It never happened it's just a easy line anyone can say when someone goes to jail...It is the best diss song because it's a DISS song. It's just brutal and very emotional
          my bad...i responded to u in the wrong thread by accident, but basically what i said was that im joking when i talk bout Pac gettin ass raped, although i do believe its possible...I also believe its possible that he coulda been gay, not that i care at all. Hes still top 3 all time in my opinion.

And do u mean that Hit em up is the best diss song ever, or are you sayin that its a better song the Biggies Dreams? As for Hit em up being the best diss song ever, i guess it depends on the persons perspective. Im a fan of the sweet science in boxing, not the fighters that come out lookin to go toe to toe, blow for blow...although of course i respect that as well. But as far as skill goes, that doesnt impress me. Pac didnt have that many lines that impressed me on Hit em up. I thought Against All Odds was a better diss then Hit em up. And lets remember that Pac was dissin someone that wasnt even really lookin to have beef. All Biggie wanted to do was make great music. Pac came across like an emo fake thug to me on Hit em up, but again i guess it all depends on the perspective that someone is looking at it from...and im not disrespecting other perspectives.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
            my bad...i responded to u in the wrong thread by accident, but basically what i said was that im joking when i talk bout Pac gettin ass raped, although i do believe its possible...I also believe its possible that he coulda been gay, not that i care at all. Hes still top 3 all time in my opinion.

And do u mean that Hit em up is the best diss song ever, or are you sayin that its a better song the Biggies Dreams? As for Hit em up being the best diss song ever, i guess it depends on the persons perspective. Im a fan of the sweet science in boxing, not the fighters that come out lookin to go toe to toe, blow for blow...although of course i respect that as well. But as far as skill goes, that doesnt impress me. Pac didnt have that many lines that impressed me on Hit em up. I thought Against All Odds was a better diss then Hit em up. And lets remember that Pac was dissin someone that wasnt even really lookin to have beef. All Biggie wanted to do was make great music. Pac came across like an emo fake thug to me on Hit em up, but again i guess it all depends on the perspective that someone is looking at it from...and im not disrespecting other perspectives.
            I see where your coming from. But if you you think your ex friend shot you. You wouldn't want beef with him? We don't really know what happened about that day he got shot. But i just thought it was a great diss overall. I love the sweet science to but pac was the one guy that could come out darchinyan trying to ko people out with not as much science as a floyd.It just worked for him

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              I see where your coming from. But if you you think your ex friend shot you. You wouldn't want beef with him? We don't really know what happened about that day he got shot. But i just thought it was a great diss overall. I love the sweet science to but pac was the one guy that could come out darchinyan trying to ko people out with not as much science as a floyd.It just worked for him
              lol yea thats a good point and i respect that...but im not even sure if pac really believed that Big was involved in that. Biggies mom said that before Pac died, big spoke to him and asked him whats the deal....Pac said he was just doing it to make himself some money. And that kind of serves as a reminder to me that not only was Pac one of the greatest rappers, but he was also a great actor. I hear alotta people say they love hit em up and i hear alotta people say its overrated so I think both perspectives are respectable.

Comment

I really liked it"

Its sickening how people overreacted to this song when it came out. And Pac didnt have the eastcoast shook, Suge did...hes the reason Pac had respect.

No Doubt

tell me pac didn't get murked by P and H

@ 0:40 you can hear the line that made 2pac break down, and then Hit em up.

Comment

I really liked it"

You have a horrible view on hip hop in general.. Nobody should listen to your opinion..

Comment

hit em up is tough, lyrically it's nothing special but he went for bigs head i'm all about the lyrics but thats not what hit em up was about

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                      You have a horrible view on hip hop in general.. Nobody should listen to your opinion..

he has a pretty reasonable opinion, just because you don't agree that don't mean he's opinion is worth less than yours who is easily impressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X