No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley abandonds 16 years old daughter in huge riot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    Wow didn't know any of this behind the scenes stuff. Nice find and very interesting if true.
    I am trying to find articles to back it up,but i believe it George always stood up for himself and the fighters he was commentating on.

Comment

Foreman used to pull Lampley up when he was being biased or was calling it wrong and Lampley didn't like that. If you listen to the HBO team now others like Steward might disagree but they usually let Lampley have the last word and they go silent. Foreman didn't do that and used to make Lampley look like a complete idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I am trying to find articles to back it up,but i believe it George always stood up for himself and the fighters he was commentating on.
        Yeah I have alot of admiration for Foreman. I mean, he said alot of stupid **** as well over the years and was not without bias himself, but even in those instances I found him to be funny and I always got the sense that he was a genuinely good dude.

There's an espn show out there somewhere w/Bert Sugar and Brian Kenny (I think) and George. It's a talk show format with them sitting on tall stools in somebody's gym and they talk about how he got started and his career and they bring in a couple of the guys he fought. Was really good and about 2 or 3 hrs long. Can't remember the name of the show though.

Wait. Found it. It's ESPN Ringside Classics hosted by Bert Sugar and set in Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn. Can't find any video for it though.
        Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 07-16-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Ummm....pics of daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            You know that was like 10 years ago or somethin'. If she was 16 then, she's all the way growed up now and maybe smokin' hot...

Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post

all i could find

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo View Post
                Oh man, I just found it thanks to panginoon.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inXtPbCpBqw
                Jim "Father of the year" Lampley Classic indeed
                There are also some interesting things in the video desciption, can anyone confirm that?
                the thing is were abouts was she though? Was she in direct danger or maybe in a box so was safe?

Comment

George Foreman is a muhfuggin G

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    the thing is were abouts was she though? Was she in direct danger or maybe in a box so was safe?
                    She was in the gents toilets running a train.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                      Really? When did he say that and who to?
                      Im like a boxing encyclopedia and always willing to help out a polish friend. here is the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qF8F-wrmMw
                      in the last seconds he answers the Foreman question.

Comment

Working...
                      X