No announcement yet.

mayweather is not #1 p4p not even close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather's not #1 to you.

Yet every single list in Boxing has him #1 and pretty much every fighter and trainer considers Mayweather to be #1.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Mayweather's not #1 to you.

Yet every single list in Boxing has him #1 and pretty much every fighter and trainer considers Mayweather to be #1.
      Pactards don't watch or know about anything boxing related, besides Pacquiao. Excuse their ignorance...

Comment

I don't like Mayweather but I think he is clearly the #1 pfp fighter today. Yes his up coming fight with Khan is a cherry pick but his win over Canelo was impressive. I didn't like him fighting Canelo at a catchweight of 152 but even at 152 Canelo was a dangerous opponent. Floyd would be heavily favored to beat any welterweight alive because he is the best pfp fighter in the world. Most other good boxers don't even try to claim the #1 pfp. title because they know that title belongs to Mayweather until his is defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          All right, thread starter. I'll entertain the thought.

Who do you think should be ranked P4P #1?

Anybody you name can be nit-picked to death.
          Andre Ward.

Comment

Before he got hurt I had Ward #1 but, now I guess you would say May. Alott of others have lost recently JMM, Nonito, Pac so you cant give it to them and Plenty of up and comers Mikey, Rigo, D.Garcia,....

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              Andre Ward.
              Guy sat out for a whole year. No way is he 1. I like him but he hasn't done anything nearly amazing lately.

Comment

Andre Ward.
                Nope.

Explain why, doe.

Comment

Andre Ward just fights everybody.

He's tested himself against all of the best in his division, against all styles and I can't remember the last time he lost a round. He's never shown weakness and reveals new dimensions to his game in every fight.

Versus Floyd who handpicks his opposition. Also, I'm sorry but Canelo looked drained to me in the Floyd fight. I never seen Canelo fight so slow and without any pop. Just telling the truth.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-07-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Andre Ward just fights everybody.

He's tested himself against all of the best in his division, against all styles and I can't remember the last time he lost a round. He's never shown weakness and reveals new dimensions to his game in every fight.

Versus Floyd who handpicks his opposition. Also, I'm sorry but Canelo looked drained to me in the Floyd fight. I never seen Canelo fight so slow and without any pop. Just telling the truth.
                    you never saw him so slow and without any pop because he never fought a fighter with the speed and elusivness as Floyd. When someone fights Floyd you see the difference in skill. Even if the fight was at 154, nothing would've changed. Stop with the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      Guy sat out for a whole year. No way is he 1. I like him but he hasn't done anything nearly amazing lately.
                      How many years has Floyd taken of?

Comment

Working...
                      X