Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac - Bradley final presser ... video starts in 5 min.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    You're going into deep water here. It's not gonna do great numbers because Tim Bradley is an unknown, with little to no likable qualities in the public's eye. Pacquiao can't draw that much without facing a name, we've seen this in the past several times.

Enough of these excuses about how the false report about him killing gays will hurt his buys. This is boxing man, not the NFL. Mike Tyson was considered a sexist pig by the media and yet that didn't stop women from buying his PPVs.
    so your just going to blame everybody else besides Pacquiao and others...it is all Bradley's fault right? How about the fact that Pacquiao really did not look good his last two fights...oh your going to blame JMM and Mosley for that as well

You mention Mike Tyson ironically...Tyson could fight BUMS and still do huge Numbers, Oscar could also fight Average fighters and do good numbers...Nobody knew who the fuk Victor Ortiz was (especially casual fans) going into that fight with Mayweather

Bradley is doing a great job selling himself on HBO 24/7 and during Interviews, even Arum has mentioned that, not sure what more the guy can do

I personally think that the HYPE OF PACQUIAO overall has died down a lot because he did not look good or unbeatable in his last two fights, who knows maybe this fight he will get those fans back

Comment

Bradley is nervous!

Comment

I hope all that muscles are just not for look B, cause the pacter's gonna come at u in so many angles I hope them ribbs are ready for this.

Comment

U guys remember when pac's mom first saw him fight live he dominated, when his pops saw him fight live he demolished cotto, and now his kidssss yes that many ssss because I never knew PAC had that many kids anyways it's their first time seeing their dad fight live so we know what's gonna happen! And if PAC loses then we know those kids are not his!

Comment

Working...
          X