Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been ashamed of being ...Mexican...Puerto Rican.....etc etc etc....????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been ashamed of being ...Mexican...Puerto Rican.....etc etc etc....????

Have your peeps ever done anything so mad crazy rotten that it has made you ashamed of being what you are?? wachu got??????

I wish I was white.

Comment

nice bait thread ric

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
        I wish I was white.
        You don't count faagg

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
        nice bait thread ric

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
        i speak on cottos behalf...........lol, i bet him and his puerto rican peoples were ashamed of him for being puerto rican the day he took a knee vs margarito, lol, i was happy to see the shame cottos wife and kids were in as they just looked and cried as cottos kept kneeing to his master margarito, lol, that was a sad day to all cottos relatives and freinds and followers.....................that said, god bless miguel cotto, lol, he might not be a warrior and might be a candidate as the biggest coward in boxing alongside with mayweather and david haye but he still is a man who will forever be remembered as the boxer who beat zab judah, thats right!!!!!!!! zab ****in judah!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha
        Dunno why but for some reason I though you were better than that bro...

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Dunno why but for some reason I though you were better than that bro...
          i used to be , lol, i used to be against the puerto rico vs mexico wars and rivalry thing as i never posted in the hispanic longe, lol, i would always defend cottos fans but they all began talking way to much garbage when the cotto vs margarito 2 negotiations began happing, lol, i then grew a dislikeing towards the few rotten apple puerto rican fans as i too turned to a rotten apple, lol, i used to only trash talk about fighters like floyd haye , berto, etc. but you can only do so much if others want to make it a personal thing against mexicans or whatever the **** theyre doing

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            i used to be , lol, i used to be against the puerto rico vs mexico wars and rivalry thing as i never posted in the hispanic longe, lol, i would always defend cottos fans but they all began talking way to much garbage when the cotto vs margarito 2 negotiations began happing, lol, i then grew a dislikeing towards the few rotten apple puerto rican fans as i too turned to a rotten apple, lol, i used to only trash talk about fighters like floyd haye , berto, etc. but you can only do so much if others want to make it a personal thing against mexicans or whatever the **** theyre doing
            Pretty much this

Comment

i've never been ashamed of being a *****

u can hate a ***** but a ***** can't hate

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Pretty much this
                i noticed that lil homie, i saw you looked the same way cause outta the blue, you were defending margarito alot lately in the past couple months, lol i never complained when the puerto ricans were trashing margarito nonstop 24 7 about the alleged handwrap scandals but it became a focus in some puerto ricans minds that all they seem to do is complain complain complain as they trashtalk all mexico all together , lol, now i might be considered a puerto rican hating troll because this rivalry thingy has gotten taken too far by the ricans but thats boxing, lol, i love mexico as you do aswell, lol even if marg was or is a cheater, lol, i will defend him against the few morons that try to take this rivalry too far , lol, problem is, it doesnt seem like a rivalry(pr vs mex) right now as the mexican fighters are winning all the rivalry fights vs the ricans nowadays, lol, it makes it tough for the ricans to defend their fighters and they all seem to complain more than defend their fighters so they get easily butthurt now, lol, its not mexicos fault we are winning all the current matches vs the puerto ricans nowadays, lol,i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  i noticed that lil homie, i saw you looked the same way cause outta the blue, you were defending margarito alot lately in the past couple months, lol i never complained when the puerto ricans were trashing margarito nonstop 24 7 about the alleged handwrap scandals but it became a focus in some puerto ricans minds that all they seem to do is complain complain complain as they trashtalk all mexico all together , lol, now i might be considered a puerto rican hating troll because this rivalry thingy has gotten taken too far by the ricans but thats boxing, lol, i love mexico as you do aswell, lol even if marg was or is a cheater, lol, i will defend him against the few morons that try to take this rivalry too far , lol, problem is, it doesnt seem like a rivalry(pr vs mex) right now as the mexican fighters are winning all the rivalry fights vs the ricans nowadays, lol, it makes it tough for the ricans to defend their fighters and they all seem to complain more than defend their fighters so they get easily butthurt now, lol, its not mexicos fault we are winning all the current matches vs the puerto ricans nowadays, lol,i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles
                  I never heard any Puerto Ricans talking **** about Mexico. They wurrr talking **** about Margarito which they should as Margarito is a piece of **** cheater who cheated there best fighter out of a W. I'd talk **** about Cotto to if he cheated Margarito out of a win, as a result of using plaster. da ****kk?

And Ricans can't really talk anyways as most of thurrr fighters have lost to Mexicans this year....

Comment

only a stupid pocho like ric would be ahamed of what he is:wt:

Comment

Working...
                    X