Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beastiality, what is the ****ing point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastiality, what is the ****ing point?

I mean it makes no sense to me, and is borderline hilarious. Sad thing is some of the skeezers that do this are not typical hicks missing teeth. I mean how more ****ed up can you get from getting ****ed by your own dog,.

whats the point

Comment

As weird as it sounds, there are people who get off on it. Some people are into piss puke fart **** clown and who the hell else knows **** as well. Its a strange world.

Comment

I watch it sometimes just for the lulz.

There's nothing weirder than watching a really fine ***** in one of the videos, though.

WTF is that all about? That **** is heartbreaking ; this fine ***** will never touch my ****, but here she is sucking off a Black Lab.....

Comment

i guess some people get tired of humans and want to expand their horizon.

Comment

I think it should be illegal by teh way

Comment

****ography in general should be illegal, it makes you feel subordinate

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                I think it should be illegal by teh way
                Not what I heard bud.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I watch it sometimes just for the lulz.

There's nothing weirder than watching a really fine ***** in one of the videos, though.

WTF is that all about? That **** is heartbreaking ; this fine ***** will never touch my ****, but here she is sucking off a Black Lab.....
                  My point exactly. Some good looking brazillian hoes are there getting a facial froma horse and a dog when they could go into regular ****. I wonder how much they make. If it is less than 10 times what they would make for regular **** then.......lol.

Comment

flawless is not going to like this thread.he loves that koala *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X