Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Arnold Schwarzenegger best Movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Arnold Schwarzenegger best Movie?

Watching him the other day and realized he has quite a few really good movies. Most notable to me are Predator, Conan The Barbarian, Terminator 1-2, The Running Man and Total Recall.

Which you guys think was the best?

terminator 2, then predator, then term. 1.
    the rest are pretty ****.

Predator, what an idea for a movie. Special forces, an alien, a jungle. so simple yet so good.

Comment

Terminator 2!

While he's melting he gives the thumbs up. What's better than that?!

Comment

Terminator 2 for me, then True Lies.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          terminator 2, then predator, then term. 1.
          the rest are pretty ****.

Predator, what an idea for a movie. Special forces, an alien, a jungle. so simple yet so good.
          You think Conan the Barbarian, The Running Man and Total Recall were ****? I thought they were all really good. I might even put Conan ahead of 1 or more on your list.

Comment

lol at Jamie Lee Curtis "sexy" dance on True Lies

Comment

Terminator 2 for quality of film.

For quality of one liners, its gotta be Commando for me. You stick that on with a few mates and some beer and everyone knows whats goin down!

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                You think Conan the Barbarian, The Running Man and Total Recall were ****? I thought they were all really good. I might even put Conan ahead of 1 or more on your list.
                running man was good, didnt see that one on your list. Thought Total Recall was good when i was 12, but saw it again about 6 months ago and couldnt believe how **** it was (apart from the woman with 3 ****). Didnt like Conan either.
                True lies was good, commando was brilliant when i was a kid, havent seen it in years though.

Comment

Predator FTW, tho the 1st Terminator is his best character.

Comment

Oh, man totally forgot about True Lies. Tom Arnold was pretty good in that one to IIRC. Eraser was pretty good to although not quite as good as the others.

Comment

Working...
                    X