No announcement yet.

Does Chino deserve rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TIGERPRIDE View Post
    Sh******t if we both coming to the fight dawning butterknives and I win....IM THE BETTER MAN.

And Floyd still didn't let Chino use the stock red Everlast MX that were approved by NSAC

Comment

Of course he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        No! I think Floyd deserves a rematch though. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

TBE, lol

Comment

Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
            You must be some kind of an idiot. He was trying to chedidn't Paddings are supposed to be in the knuckle area for obvious reason and not on the wrists. They might as well fight without gloves to even things up
            Lol. You fools take anything those cons say and run with it. You think those cons didn't know Maidana's gloves would be approved by a commission? Floyd ain't no commission.All Floyd talked about leading up to the fight was how hard the boy hit so you know he was scared of his power and had to pull a prima donna con move. Sr.stuttering a mile a minute. Ellerbe couldn't even get the word distribution out correctly on the video i saw. When Maidana's trainer said it was the same gloves Cotto fought him in, floyd just said put him in the same **** i am wearing or no fight. All this after saying we gonna treat you fair. Classic con setup line 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              floydiots cannot accept the fact that majority of fans have chino winning convincingly over fraud.

the fight also shows that fraud is nothing but a b - level fighter. chino clearly exposed fraud as a beatable mediocre fighter, nothin special at all.
              keep telling yourself that whatever helps you sleep at night

Comment

Of course he does...

"He looked he had been on vacation at the end of the fight"....

Where as Mayweather looked like he had been to jail, and victimized...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  Lol. You fools take anything those cons say and run with it. You think those cons didn't know Maidana's gloves would be approved by a commission? Floyd ain't no commission.All Floyd talked about leading up to the fight was how hard the boy hit so you know he was scared of his power and had to pull a prima donna con move. Sr.stuttering a mile a minute. Ellerbe couldn't even get the word distribution out correctly on the video i saw. When Maidana's trainer said it was the same gloves Cotto fought him in, floyd just said put him in the same **** i am wearing or no fight. All this after saying we gonna treat you fair. Classic con setup line 101.
                  would u trust them after they tried to use gloves that had no padding in the knuckles? imagine if floyd got caught trying use gloves with no padding i bet people would take floyds side on the situation......not

Comment

I thought he won so yes

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Well it looks like Father Time caught up with Floyd since the Canelo fight, so who knows maybe he should retire.

All I'm saying is he struggled with a guy he should've beaten easily. He didn't look like TBE on Saturday.

He didn't fight like that for the fans, so let's not even bring that up.
                      i think there is no doubt about it that he fought like that the first few rounds for the fans but after he fell behind he boxed his way to victory. In saying that I think its just chinos style i think he would gave floyd just as many problems a few years ago. Plus you cant ignore a 37 year old boxer was outweighed 20 pounds on fight night to a brawler and he still pulled it off honestly I think it makes for more of a case that hes one the best ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X