Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me one athlete right now who has been dominating the game 18 years straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other sports, the best have to consistently play against the best.

Boxing is not like that and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the prime example.

Comment

The only thing Floyd Dominated was his wife's face after the beating he gave her. A man who dominated the sport? Let me think

Muhammed Ali
      Iron Mike Tyson
      Naseem Hamed
      RJJ
      George Foreman

And certain other fights were running the game in their prime years

Floyds just chatting **** out of his quacker n no one really cares. I'd go as far as saying 90% of people that watch Floyd fight only do so to see him get KTFO but with his careful selection that won't happen.

Comment

These pac tards are mad. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
          Dominating the game? Lmfao what a load of bullish!et. Foyd never dominated the game, thats a ridiculous thing to say. From the 90s to 2002 it was always Tyson and Holyfield who dominated the game. Mayweather wasnt even a factor compared to these guys. If you want to talk p4p, roy jones jr was dominating until 2004.

Floyd wasn't even a superstar until he SD'ed Oscar dela hoya in 2007, 7 years ago, and his domination was short lived because Manny Pacquiao soon took over a year later as p4p king by obliterating Oscar in 8 and putting Hatton to sleep in 2 and stopping cotto. Floyd didn't become p4p number 1 again until the beginning of 2013.

Dominating the game for 18 years my a$$, floyd. You barely dominated 2 years. But hey, you say it, flowmos believe it.
          Gotta love how you guys tout mannys win over a severely drained oscar who Floyd beat years earlier at his weight. Or hatton who Floyd stopped years earlier when he was undefeated and his team was intact or cotto who marg had just recently beat the brakes off of. Or clottey who beat no one of importance or marg who was brutally stopped by Shane coming off suspension.

Pacs WW resume it so weak

Comment

If federer had to play 45 tennis matches with a 18year span and ducked the best he would too

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
              No one really whooped Hopkins except for Roy Jones Jr. 21 yrs. ago.

i thought the taylor fights were close. same with welsh god zaghe.

definitely not whoopins, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                without a loss.

tell me one. tell me just one!
                If you carefully pick who you play or face its very possible.

Comment

18. Year, heh. Somebody weny on vacation and fought once a year. And he quack n duck.

Comment

Working...
                  X