Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Andy Lee make Haymon/Kid Chocolate look foolish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Whose life? I would beat the hell out of both with my fists or even with my FX Lightsaber that I picked up the other day which isn't even made for combat, I'd hit them so hard with it they wouldn't be able to get up.
    Amazing, green K coming your way. Your tireless efforts are not ignored

Comment

Are we all assuming Quillin beats Korobov now?

Just because Lee pulled a stunning victory, doesn't mean Quillin would do the same

Comment

Kid Chocolate is a complete slave to Haymon...even worse is that he is too dumb to realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Are we all assuming Quillin beats Korobov now?

Just because Lee pulled a stunning victory, doesn't mean Quillin would do the same
          No, far from it.

Comment

Where does Quilen go from here? Usually when a fighter loses a title, they go into a rebuilding phase and take some tuneups for less $$$. Is that what Quilen needs to do? Is he even ranked by any of the sanctioning bodies?

Comment

He looked foolish regardless. Korobov was never some monster Quillin couldn't beat. I would have picked Quillin.

Dumping your title instead of defending it and receiving your biggest payday in the process is dumb.

Comment

Korobov was clearly winning until the ko

Comment

He be bout dat bidness potnah! Yall ain't wid it! Can't keep his name out yo mouf..

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

u do what we do

##ducklife##

Comment

No. Kid Chocolate made himself look like a chicken champ when he refused to defend his title and gave it up rather than fight the mandatory challenger months ago. Lee just showed that good brave fighters will fight anyone their weight and it paid off for him in a great win and a world title that Chocolate did not deserve.

Comment

Working...
                      X