Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What wrong wit a danny vs lucas rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What wrong wit a danny vs lucas rematch?

Why is everybody bashing lucas for wanting a rematch wit danny ? The guy already destroyed the # 2-3 guy of the devision (Peterson and Ortiz ) and had a close fight with the champ himself ....

Some of the greatest fights were rematches

Gatti vs ward
    corrales vs castillo
    PAC vs Jmm
    Rios vs alvardo

After he lost to danny ...lucas go to war with hard hitting john molina and stops Ortiz in 2 .....while danny gets a gift for herrira..and fights ROD f*** salsa

So why are ya disapprove of the rematch?

Only like 4-5 people on this site disprove.

They disprove because they are more concerned about Maytthysse fans then anything. It's ****ing odd.

Everyone wants to see a rematch.

Comment

People act like Danny beat Lucas bad. Danny clearly won, but the fight was VERY close. I scored it 114-112 for Danny in the first go round. There should be a rematch for the simple fact that the first fight was entertaining as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        Why is everybody bashing lucas for wanting a rematch wit danny ? The guy already destroyed the # 2-3 guy of the devision (Peterson and Ortiz ) and had a close fight with the champ himself ....

Some of the greatest fights were rematches

Gatti vs ward
        corrales vs castillo
        PAC vs Jmm
        Rios vs alvardo

After he lost to danny ...lucas go to war with hard hitting john molina and stops Ortiz in 2 .....while danny gets a gift for herrira..and fights ROD f*** salsa

So why are ya disapprove of the rematch?
        Lets be honest here, Lucas has beat nobody of note since he lost to Danny. He's so hung up on the loss

Danny fought him and put him on the floor and won convincingly. Would i like to see it again? Yes

Does Danny have to give him a rematch? No

Is Danny chicken? No

Everyone said how scared Danny was and that he would avoid the first fight, and how shook he was ringside when he saw Petterson get ko'd. Danny proved all the ****s wrong and fought Lucas and beat him.

He doesnt owe anyone anything, Lucas fanboys need to get over it

Comment

I want to see Garcia move up already, I'm confident he'll do well at 147

Comment

Nobody does rematches anymore in close fights, just ask maidana

Comment

No one said there was anything wrong with it.

It's just the constant whinging and crying from the irrational Matthysse fanboys who anuses haven't healed yet a year later after the defeat.

Garcia won, close but clear. It wasn't as if it was a fight that Matthysse had any case for winning on the cards. It wasn't even that good a fight.

I couldn't give a fuk if they rematch or not.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Lets be honest here, Lucas has beat nobody of note since he lost to Danny. He's so hung up on the loss

Danny fought him and put him on the floor and won convincingly. Would i like to see it again? Yes

Does Danny have to give him a rematch? No

Is Danny chicken? No

Everyone said how scared Danny was and that he would avoid the first fight, and how shook he was ringside when he saw Petterson get ko'd. Danny proved all the ****s wrong and fought Lucas and beat him.

He doesnt owe anyone anything, Lucas fanboys need to get over it
                let me guess, khan is more worthy of a rematch with garcia than matthysse, right?

Comment

Well, we still née call the Salka battles, and fights with elite fighters like PEDerson first. Then maybe we can slip in a rematch with #1 contender Mathysse after all that. There's levels to being a boss, man.

Comment

Matthysse doesn't deserve a rematch honestly. He's beaten John Molina and Roberto Ortiz since losing. Not exactly top caliber opposition. He should take on Postol or Herrera before he can start talking about earning a shot. Garcia really should be fighting either Postol or Herrera next anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X