No announcement yet.

Guererro vs Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guererro vs Rios

Guaranteed FOTY. Both love to stay right in the pocket and trade this would be unreal. DAMN! too bad it will never happen

Guerrero has more tricks, but can Rios wear him down and stop him late? That's my mind-frame.

Comment

What about Prov - Rios? That fight could and i think will happen in future

Comment

Guerrero is too good for Rios. Brandon needs someone like Alvarado or John Murray to make him look good.

Comment

Ghost is too skilled for rios.. It would be entertaining but rios would get outboxed

Comment

I think Rios could win this fight. Provodnikov would stop him. Guerrero is not a very good brawler. He gets hit too much and lacks power. Salido whooped him in a slugfest at 126. Salido, Rios, Provodnikov are natural-born sluggers. Yesterday, that was only Kamegai...

Comment

Robert would mop the floor with Rios

Comment

Which Guerrero will show up? He always talks about going back to getting on his toes and boxing like he did at the lower weights but then he goes full savage mode once he gets in the ring.

I would favor Rios in a phone booth/rock em sock em robots type of fight but Guerrero if he boxes.

Comment

I think it would be an entertaining fight. Don't know how well Robert takes Rios punches.

Brandon is an enigma. Yes, he let his bravado to get the best of him during the rematch with Mike Alvarado and was totally outclassed by Pacquiao. If he doesn't get too aggressive he can win. Guerrero can get sucked into a slug fest and this would play right into Rios's style.

Comment

Working...
                  X