Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and what makes this dude such a sad fuck is this

He can only dream of reaching Arreola level

Comment

Odlanier's win today was an inspiration to all the FAT MEN of the world.

Comment

Haters hating how sweet....Let me wipe the tear from my eye. Solis has always fought to the level of his comp....Hey I don't like it anymore than when I would see Toney beefed up (yet throwing as many punches as Rahman)...thats how his fat....I mean thats how he rolls. But he didn't lose the fight did he?

The dude is exasperating but the cure is to give him a challenge. Solis might be the best guy at heavyweight not named Klitschko right now....deal with it haters.

Oh and please....say what you will but don't show signs of ******ation and tell me that anything Vitali Klitschko did was instrumental in the Solis fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          no wonder everyone here thinks your idiot.
          I'm floored you would make this post. You have cleaned it up some lately (must be from being banned 4x in 2013, so far), but you have made some of the idiotic posts ever posted here. My favorite still being when you claimed Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Martin Murray to avoid a Chavez Jr rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            I'd rather he stay out the game until the hunger comes back, right now he's making a fool out of himself.
            I think that's part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
              I'm floored you would make this post. You have cleaned it up some lately (must be from being banned 4x in 2013, so far), but you have made some of the idiotic posts ever posted here. My favorite still being when you claimed Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Martin Murray to avoid a Chavez Jr rematch
              boy if i ever seen someone catch feelings online its you.

how many times have you said that exact line, doesnt matter what thread im in.

LOL.

Comment

Solis is pie. Literally a fukin pie.

Comment

He's fat and doesn't care about boxing, that's the problem. He's only there for the money, he doesn't even care about winning.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    boy if i ever seen someone catch feelings online its you.

how many times have you said that exact line, doesnt matter what thread im in.

LOL.
                    While I'm not dead sure what "catching feelings" even is, what I don't like is posters who's only agenda is to offend the other posters here. Not to inform or defend their point, but strictly to offend, and that describes you to a T (hence the 4 times you've been banned in 2013). Given your history, you won't be around long this time either

Comment

Working...
                    X