Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you purchase Floyd's PPV against Devon Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mud View Post
    Everyone is gonna watch it. lol

This always happens. People moan and complain but we all are boxing addicts.

Crap fight. But we need or Floyd fix. Dammit!
    Watching it and paying for it are 2 different things!!

Comment

never bought a Mayweather ppv before and I'm not even streaming this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Not paying for it, but I'll still watch regardless.

I'm still holding for hope this crap fight doesn't get made.

Comment

nope ill pay 3 bucks and purchase a hd stream and watch it. same **** basically unless you 1 feet away from your tv.

Comment

I lean toward yes because of Canelo vs. Trout and Santa Cruz vs. Moreno if they stack it.

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
              this, floyd could get a million buys fighting chop chop again
              I can see it know....casuals out there: "Who is Devon Alexander? I thought Floyd retired"

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                I lean toward yes because of Canelo vs. Trout and Santa Cruz vs. Moreno if they stack it.
                Yeah, knowing how garbage the main fight is, they really have no other option but to stack the fuck out of the undercard and for that reason alone I'll catch it on stream or something. I just don't have it in me to support this though, and I'm usually one to end up buying the PPV at the last minute even if I convinced myself that I shouldn't, but this is a definite no for me.

Comment

Floyd is one of the smartest guys in boxing right now.

There's no way on this earth he'll have a fight with Alexander without a spectacular undercard, so for that reason alone i think the card will still do well.

If it is Alexander then i expect to see Canelo - Trout and probably one more very good fight on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Not even if you gave me the money.
                    best response I've seen!!!

Comment

I've lost some respect for Floyd... Maybe the Cotto fight scared him a bit ( you think?)... this is a real **** fight... i have no respect for Alexander as a champion... hes been given two gift victories .... he looked terrible against Bailey.... quit against Bradley... Zab Judah looked better against Maidana.... all of this said, i still expect a competetive night for floyd (not tough) ... it will be competetive because at this stage Alexander will have a speed advantage, and i expect Mayweather will be the one pressuring in this fight... still a terrible PPV fight, one that i wont buy.... if this is floyds fight expect canelo to face some tomato can... he wont be fighting trout or cotto... probably not even Angulo (whos essentially Margarito with lesser skills and a crackable beard)... this is a real safe event.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X