Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is DJ EMZ the first hispanic ****sexual on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    **** was weak.....
    thats nice homie, lol, so was yours, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

I'm not gay.......
      i agree, lol, i do agree youre not gay, lol, sometimes you are but sometimes you do sukk **** but sometimes you dont but i agree, youre not gay, lol, you just sukk **** from time to time, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

He's not gay, he just likes C.Ronaldo and Fabregas in a very ****sexual way, likes purses and thinks having oral sex would be the same coming from a man or a woman. Oh and the obsession with Fabregas pushes him to look for the gayest pictures he could find. BUT, he aint gay

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          look at these two chavalas fighting it out - viva la raza.

hahaaaaaaaa
          ya tu saves buey. these guys a really funny as hell. i dont think there is such a thing as a gay latino.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
            ya tu saves buey. these guys a really funny as hell. i dont think there is such a thing as a gay latino.

Comment

i dont wana see you and stones getting it on in the bedroom ,lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                i agree, lol, i do agree youre not gay, lol, sometimes you are but sometimes you do sukk **** but sometimes you dont but i agree, youre not gay, lol, you just sukk **** from time to time, lol, nyahahahaha
                You said you only messed with trolls. DJ EMZ is the last dude who can be labeled a troll on this site. He's a solid poster. Sure he might be queer but it's not his fault Raba sucked his **** in tijuana and turned him into a boy lover. Have some mercy

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
                  You said you only messed with trolls. DJ EMZ is the last dude who can be labeled a troll on this site. He's a solid poster. Sure he might be queer but it's not his fault Raba sucked his **** in tijuana and turned him into a boy lover. Have some mercy
                  dj emz is a ****, raba is a good guy but who you need to learn his personality to unmderstand him, lol, i to wasnt a fan of the homie raba but i got to know him and now hes one of my favorite members on this site homie, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    dj emz is a ****, raba is a good guy but who you need to learn his personality to unmderstand him, lol, i to wasnt a fan of the homie raba but i got to know him and now hes one of my favorite members on this site homie, lol, nyahahaha

raba "peeleft:

Comment

whos dj emz?

Comment

Working...
                      X