Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, why didnt Manny take the 14 days at first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romaq7705 View Post
    this argument can only come from a mongoloid monkey like yourself. amazingly you phrase your response with "nobody else he (l'il fa*got floyd) fought jumped..."

that's in itself is "intellectually dishonest". while it may be true that l'il fa*got floyd has yet to fight someone who jumped 3 divisions, the fact remans exhibit1 is l'il fa*got himself. that's a creative way of hiding the truth. i give you that.

you say l'il fa*got floyd felt that manny kept on advancing the division while gaining hi speed and power, hence the screaming fa*got's suspicions. fair enough.

let's check l'il fa*got floyd's history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.

1. born feb 24, 1977.
    2. won golden gloves (106lbs) 1993, 16 years old.
    3. went up in weight to win superwelter (154lbs) may 2007.

now, manny's history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

1, born dec 17, 1978
    2. started boxing at 16 years old (106lbs)
    3. go on to win 7 champions in 7 weight divisions up to welterweight (147lbs)

the summary of the facts:

1. manny and l'il fa*got floyd started at around the same age (16) and the same weight category (106)
    2. floyd has fought and won in the 154lbs division while manny has yet to reach that weight.

if floyd suspects manny on ped's, then clearly that is a tacit admission that he used them! the proof is l'il fa*got floyd himself. if he didn't use ped's then why suspect manny? such HYPOCRACY!

with regard to your claim, manny gained speed on way up. again, the basis for this is....? surely you never saw how fast he was in the lighter divisions. if you just did your homework, you would have known that in reality he is much slower now, albeit still fast.

GET IT NOW, STUPID?
    That's what i shoulda said...my version wasn't as in depth but thanks for throwing the numbers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Because he's juicing and needed more time to discuss things with Ariza. Next question.
      and li'l fa*got floyd is juicing don king's dick in florida.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
        That's what i shoulda said...my version wasn't as in depth but thanks for throwing the numbers out there.
        thanks. we could go on with the insults and profanities but at the end of the day, the numbers tell the story.

the sudden disapperance of li'l fa*got floyd's minions speaks loudly of where they are coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          UMMM, I've never heard Pac say he accepts 14 days, I heard Arum say Pac accepts it..
          here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/8698753.stm

Comment

I don't think Pac is juicing(Innocent until proven guilty) but probably is superstitious concerning Blood PLUS he and Roach felt March 13th would be too soon to make a gameplan for dealing with KFC's style. Now that there is enough time to train for it, I believe feels a bit more prepared to fighting Floyd. Roach even said that back then, he hadn't enough time to get a gameplan for Floyd's style.

Richardson gameplan was perfect against Floyd, its just a gameplan is useless if the boxer can't carry it out effectively. Pacquiao is the man that can

Comment

Because Floyd was going to blood drain him. After seeing Mosley match Manny know he can beat Floyd even if blood drain.

Comment

Originally posted by romaq7705 View Post
                this argument can only come from a mongoloid monkey like yourself. amazingly you phrase your response with "nobody else he (l'il fa*got floyd) fought jumped..."

that's in itself is "intellectually dishonest". while it may be true that l'il fa*got floyd has yet to fight someone who jumped 3 divisions, the fact remans exhibit1 is l'il fa*got himself. that's a creative way of hiding the truth. i give you that.

you say l'il fa*got floyd felt that manny kept on advancing the division while gaining hi speed and power, hence the screaming fa*got's suspicions. fair enough.

let's check l'il fa*got floyd's history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.

1. born feb 24, 1977.
                2. won golden gloves (106lbs) 1993, 16 years old.
                3. went up in weight to win superwelter (154lbs) may 2007.

now, manny's history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

1, born dec 17, 1978
                2. started boxing at 16 years old (106lbs)
                3. go on to win 7 champions in 7 weight divisions up to welterweight (147lbs)

the summary of the facts:

1. manny and l'il fa*got floyd started at around the same age (16) and the same weight category (106)
                2. floyd has fought and won in the 154lbs division while manny has yet to reach that weight.

if floyd suspects manny on ped's, then clearly that is a tacit admission that he used them! the proof is l'il fa*got floyd himself. if he didn't use ped's then why suspect manny? such HYPOCRACY!

with regard to your claim, manny gained speed on way up. again, the basis for this is....? surely you never saw how fast he was in the lighter divisions. if you just did your homework, you would have known that in reality he is much slower now, albeit still fast.

GET IT NOW, STUPID?
                LOL, wow ur a hate filled lil monkey boy (what color is a shaved monkey?)
                1. Floyd was 148, not 154 when he fought Oscar. Monkey Boy
                2. Ok, let's say Floyd used PEDs in the past. I have no proof he did or didn't, but he's willing to fully test, is Manny?
                3. I'm done owning you and the rest of the functioning ******s

Ps, I've watched Manny, I'm a fan. Manny is just as fast now if not faster dummy. Just take the full test

Comment

Working...
                X