No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins: "The Only Fighter Who can Beat Pacquiao is Pacquiao" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    Pacquiao doesn't really throw lunging shots though, he charges in when he's on the attack sometimes but he rarely lunges, if anyone lunges in it's Hatton.
    lunging, not lunging..... he needs room to work and put his body behind those punches. I still wanna see how well he takes those Hatton lefthooks to the body coming in and if Hatton's wrestling doesn't take his legs away. I coudl see this fight been stopped by a head butt.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
      lunging, not lunging..... he needs room to work and put his body behind those punches. I still wanna see how well he takes those Hatton lefthooks to the body coming in and if Hatton's wrestling doesn't take his legs away. I coudl see this fight been stopped by a head butt.
      His shots are most effective when he's on the outside where he can get full extension on his shots but he has sneaky short shots on the inside that do damage as well and he himself is a pretty good body puncher.

But yeah, it'll be interesting to see if he can deal with Hatton's size on the inside and if he can take Hatton's best shot, both to the head and to the body. And a stoppage on cuts is definitely possible, not only from headbutts, Pacquiao's shots are the kind that opens up and exacerbates cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fights View Post
        Bernard Hopkins said that "The only fighter who can beat Pacquiao is Pacquiao"

im suprised Boring-Hop is actually kickin the REAL TALK, usually he backs up the golden boy fighter and hypes that fighter up.

knowing Boring-Hop i thought he'd say himself that he was the best pound for pound ahahha

Comment

Well in short it seems Hopkins is picking pacman and this is an interesting analysis by him...

Comment

who r we to dispute hopkins? do we know more about boxing than he does? unless he is just baiting pacquiao and roach to be over confident against a GBP fighter. hatton,,,

Comment

didnt he jsut say oscar was going to abuse pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Nate126 View Post
                didnt he jsut say oscar was going to abuse pac?
                its really difficult to believe a promoter speaking as an analyst isnt it?

Comment

BH is only now giving Pac respect because Pac beat DLH better than himself even.
                  Pac gave him a sustained beating, while BH took advantage of the soft belly for having stepped up weight classes. BH is wondering if he could beat Pac.

Comment

Pretty sure he meant Pac wins as long as he don't fight a stupid fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fights View Post
                      Bernard Hopkins said that "The only fighter who can beat Pacquiao is Pacquiao"

bhop is just being real.... he was really analyzing this fight and not just going for the guy in his stable. in other words, he took off his promoter hat and put on his analyst hat.

Comment

Working...
                      X